D Hop to the Chiefs. He's said Patrick is his boy. Maybe he takes less for a chance at a Ring. Don't do it if it costs more than a 4th rounder.

Ramsey to the Chiefs. No Thanks. At this point, he's Josh Norman after he got paid.

Move up for Bijan. 😃

Xen's dick could possibly explode. I always knew he wanted an inny.

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

D Hop to the Chiefs. He's said Patrick is his boy. Maybe he takes less for a chance at a Ring. Don't do it if it costs more than a 4th rounder.

Ramsey to the Chiefs. No Thanks. At this point, he's Josh Norman after he got paid.

Move up for Bijan. 😃

We all know Xen already has an inny, it's the balls he lacks!

4 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Move up for Bijan. 😃

Would the Chiefs need to trade for Hopkins?  Won't the Cards release him anyway?  Sign him for a max of two years or one if he'll go for it.  

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Would the Chiefs need to trade for Hopkins?  Won't the Cards release him anyway?  Sign him for a max of two years or one if he'll go for it.  

I don't see them releasing him and getting nothing. They are a tire fire and need picks to start the rebuild process.

42 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

I don't see them releasing him and getting nothing. They are a tire fire and need picks to start the rebuild process.

My understanding is that the Cards can't pay Hopkins and will have to move him.  No team will take his present contract so a trade would involve three party negotiations, including Hopkins himself.  Does he really want to play for the Chiefs or is that talking head material?  Hopefully, the Chiefs have learned that overpaying for vets past their prime isn't the way to maintain a dynasty.  Hopkins is a one year boost to an already effective passing game and I wouldn't give up any future for him.  This isn't an all or nothing year for the Chiefs.  

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

My understanding is that the Cards can't pay Hopkins and will have to move him.  No team will take his present contract so a trade would involve three party negotiations, including Hopkins himself.  Does he really want to play for the Chiefs or is that talking head material?  Hopefully, the Chiefs have learned that overpaying for vets past their prime isn't the way to maintain a dynasty.  Hopkins is a one year boost to an already effective passing game and I wouldn't give up any future for him.  This isn't an all or nothing year for the Chiefs.  

somebody like the Raiders will  trade/sign him to try and make a season ticket holder splash along with the hope of landing Rogers... they'll still suck

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Hopkins tweeted Pat was his boy.

JuJu leaves, Hardman leaves. They gonna sign Lazard for $14-15 mil? I'd give up a couple draft picks for DHop. 9 picks is plenty of future. Of course, the numbers have to make sense. 

If Veach has his eye on someone and moves up, I hope it's defense.

1 minute ago, arrowhead said:

JuJu leaves, Hardman leaves. They gonna sign Lazard for $14-15 mil? I'd give up a couple draft picks for DHop. 9 picks is plenty of future. Of course, the numbers have to make sense. 

If Veach wants it to happen he'll get it done. If Hopkins WANTS to be a Chief and have a chance at a ring, he won't try to break the bank.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

somebody like the Raiders will  trade/sign him to try and make a season ticket holder splash along with the hope of landing Rogers... they'll still suck

If the rumors are at least somewhat accuracte then AZ is wanting at least a 2nd.  I hoping we are out at that.  Not real excited to trade a day 2 pick for a guy that's going to be 31 before the season and will probably just be here for 2 years.   Rather keep the pick and see what Veach can turn it into.   

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

Which draft picks and how much will Hopkins cost against the cap?  Most of the Chiefs extra picks are late day three and have little trade value.  Oh, and say "NO" to Lazard.  MVS may like him but MVS may not be here either.  I'll stay with my plan of waiting for AZ to release Hopkins.  If someone else grabs him in a trade, so be it.   Hopkins could make the Chiefs offense better, but they can score 30/gm without him. 

13 hours ago, jetlord said:

Which draft picks and how much will Hopkins cost against the cap?  Most of the Chiefs extra picks are late day three and have little trade value.  Oh, and say "NO" to Lazard.  MVS may like him but MVS may not be here either.  I'll stay with my plan of waiting for AZ to release Hopkins.  If someone else grabs him in a trade, so be it.   Hopkins could make the Chiefs offense better, but they can score 30/gm without him. 

I would be shocked if the Chiefs let him go  1 year into a 3 year  contract

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Well it depends on who they can get in FA or draft to cover for the depth etc. Takes a WR a year to learn this system let alone learn Mahomes. Guess they will assess how he did picking it all up and go from there. If he does get pushed down the chart say 4th or 5th WR due to our additions of the position, you let him go at 10 mil imo.

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

For what he's paid and how he can be let go without too much pain, I think he could be released.  One game when all the other receivers were hurt isn't enough to justify his cost.  If JuJu can be kept, the need for MVS isn't much.  JuJu, Toney, Moore, draft pick, Watson?, Ross?,   If JuJu leaves, they'll probably keep MVS.  I don't see much chance that Hardman comes back. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

For what he's paid and how he can be let go without too much pain, I think he could be released.  One game when all the other receivers were hurt isn't enough to justify his cost.  If JuJu can be kept, the need for MVS isn't much.  JuJu, Toney, Moore, draft pick, Watson?, Ross?,   If JuJu leaves, they'll probably keep MVS.  I don't see much chance that Hardman comes back. 

I could see them keeping Hardman on a 1 yr prove it kind of deal after whatever kind of injury and subsequent surgery he had   Probably isnt going to cost much and they do like keeping guys around that know the system.