1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

I don’t know about this guy. 
hate his BS with tik tok or whatever he is using talking to AJ. 
he needs to shut his mouth. 
I think we can replace his ass personally. 

I agree. Bradberry showed some class and admitted he was held and this guy starts mouthing him? Now he's mouthing another guy? He needs to STFU and learn some class

Don't care for Juju's off the field antics. However, he had a very solid year this past season. Would have easily had over 1,000 yards had he not gotten hurt. I know we believe you can plug and play anyone with Mahomes and it will translate. Not so sure about that. That having been said someone will probably offer stupid money and he will sign elsewhere.

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Don't care for Juju's off the field antics. However, he had a very solid year this past season. Would have easily had over 1,000 yards had he not gotten hurt. I know we believe you can plug and play anyone with Mahomes and it will translate. Not so sure about that. That having been said someone will probably offer stupid money and he will sign elsewhere.

^^^^ THIS JUJu made $5M in Bonus because he performed at a  higher level than the Chiefs expected. Time will tell on where his head is at but if I had my druthers I'd of switched JuJu for MVS's contact in a minute

11 hours ago, THEWIZARD said:

JFC. This shit is getting out of hand. It's about time for Andy to step in and put a stop to this foolishness like he did with Justin Reid.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2023/03/03/darius-slay-post-juju-smith-schuster-never-ending-cycle-eagles-chiefs-please-stop/

and do what to a guy that's technically not on the team anymore? IF JUJU comes back it's up to Veach to write a shut your fukn mouth clause in his contract

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

and do what to a guy that's technically not on the team anymore? IF JUJU comes back it's up to Veach to write a shut your fukn mouth clause in his contract

From what i understand he was doing the same kind of stuff in Pitt so they knew what they were getting into.  As long as its done in the off season not done in season before playing an opponent i doubt they care very much.  

6 hours ago, dhitter said:

It was a helmet to helmet concussion. How do you avoid that?

I thought JuJu had a history of leg or knee issues.  He did have the helmet to helmet during the season, but I didn't remember that it was what caused him to leave the AFCCG.  Maybe those head hits caused him to go out of control on Twitter.  🙂

Juju could have gotten more last year.  Dude wants to be here.  I'm not saying he will play for nothing but I could see him taking a team friendly deal to stay here.  It would have help solve some issues before FA and the draft he we did indeed resign him. 

9 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Juju could have gotten more last year.  Dude wants to be here.  I'm not saying he will play for nothing but I could see him taking a team friendly deal to stay here.  It would have help solve some issues before FA and the draft he we did indeed resign him. 

Let’s see. I personally don’t care if he goes. 
there are some FA that we could sign that can step in. 

6 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Interesting how opinions differ. I dont give 2 shttsss about losing hardman and would like to keep juju if the contract is reasonable 

If Hardman were healthy and still cheap, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He's going to be an asset to some team... he's likely too expensive for the Chiefs to want to keep.

Someone was bouncing the idea of bringing in Parris Campbell if he was willing to take less for a ring... that dude can stretch the field.

3 minutes ago, mex said:

If Hardman were healthy and still cheap, I'd take him in a heartbeat. He's going to be an asset to some team... he's likely too expensive for the Chiefs to want to keep.

Someone was bouncing the idea of bringing in Parris Campbell if he was willing to take less for a ring... that dude can stretch the field.

Parris Campbell is definitely worth a flyer, could probably bring similar production as hardman at a forth the cost. Campbell has dealt with atrocious QB play his entire career