Report Says No Tag For Brown

23 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

He has played 20 games in 3 years out of 48 possible.....plus any missed playoff games.

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2023/03/08/taylor-lewan-makes-direct-appeal-chiefs-twitter/

NFL says he's started 66 games in 4 years. 

I should make myself more clear. He played RT in Jacksonville. If he can make the switch to LT in KC, maybe bring him in. I think there are already talented guys on the roster who can play RT. No need for him there.

He leaves a lot to be desired as a run blocker.

49 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Right tackle done if so. Hope he stays healthy. Niang as swing tackle? Or is he going to be our LT? If so niang to RT? A lot to be scared of due to injury history.

Hey, we're talking different guys.🙃

You're talking Taylor Lewan, I'm talking Lawaan Taylor. Holy smokes. 

24 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

Holy shit. We aren't talking about the same guy. I'm talking Lawaan Taylor. You're talking Taylor Lewan.

WTF  is Lawaan Taylor?. I do a google search and it comes up  Taylor Lewan.

I think your the one that F'd up

3 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Hey, I'm old. (Not as old as Jet). I was researching available tackles and happened to be locked in on Jawaan.

Tomato Tomahto (almost)

I am still trying to recover emotionally from an admin attacking me! SAFE SPACE!

So last year OBJ was offered $139 million on a six year deal and he didn't like that?  He played on the tag as a "prove it" year and that is what he gave us?

Before anyone goes all "bat shit" crazy and retorts, "we won the frickin' Super Bowl and gave up no sacks!" There is a reason guys like Frank Clark and OBJ are gone. The 17 games leading up to the playoffs? You kinda have to play good in those too...right? Patrick Mahomes and Reid's play designs mask a lot of OBJ"s deficiencies... I'm curious to see which team pays Brown the "stupid money". 

9 minutes ago, dhitter said:

.. I'm curious to see which team pays Brown the "stupid money". 

I dont think you'll see him get "stupid $$" unless possibly from the Bears but the Bears have enough  high draft picks  that they could draft one as well. It wil be interesting to see what he gets and by whom

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

can't argue with this, but that may be the case no matter who would play LT in the future (OBJ, a FA or a Draft Pick).

very true but it'll be acceptable IF  it's a draft pick just because he's a rookie or a mid tier  FA LT on the cheap. Ya dont sign a $20M LT then have to game plan around deficiencies  

Just now, oldtimer said:

very true but it'll be acceptable IF  it's a draft pick just because he's a rookie or a mid tier  FA LT on the cheap. Ya dont sign a $20M LT then have to game plan around deficiencies  

very true. I have noticed not a lot of pushback on this decision about Brown, i think everyone is comfortable with whatever Veach is planning to do becasue they are not going to leave Patrick out there to get sacked....

17 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

can't argue with this, but that may be the case no matter who would play LT in the future (OBJ, a FA or a Draft Pick).

Fair point. But Chiefs won't be paying a draft pick $20 plus million a year to be average.

**Awww...I see OT beat me to the punch. Dang...for an old guy he's got some twitch...lol!