1 hour ago, mex said:

The good news for Mizzou is, maybe they'll eventually allow 64 teams into the CFP.  When that happens, they'll be able to say "We almost made the playoffs!"

:lol: :lol: 

Well, the best thing about OSU.............................................................................can't think of anything!  Ohio sucks, it's cold and boring!  Hell, you even got routed by Michigan, which is evn colder and more boring!

3 hours ago, mex said:

The good news for Mizzou is, maybe they'll eventually allow 64 teams into the CFP.  When that happens, they'll be able to say "We almost made the playoffs!"

:lol: :lol: 

Is following OSU similar to following the Chiefs in the Smith era?  Always squeaking into the playoff only to lose the first game to someone like TCU?  TCU?

3 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Well, the best thing about OSU.............................................................................can't think of anything!  Ohio sucks, it's cold and boring!  Hell, you even got routed by Michigan, which is evn colder and more boring!

Can't disagree with most of that... I'd just add the best thing about OSU is they always have a chance at winning a natty... came damned close this year.  

So I understand the criticism... it's lonely at the bottom!

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Is following OSU similar to following the Chiefs in the Smith era?  Always squeaking into the playoff only to lose the first game to someone like TCU?  TCU?

Uh, you need to use the google better. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, mex said:

Can't disagree with most of that... I'd just add the best thing about OSU is they always have a chance at winning a natty... came damned close this year.  

So I understand the criticism... it's lonely at the bottom!

Yeah, until you lost to Michigan!  AND I MEAN LOSTTTTTT!

Just now, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Yeah, until you lost to Michigan!  AND I MEAN LOSTTTTTT!

Meh... that's like sayin 'the Chiefs lost to indy!' 

Didn't y'all lose to Wake Forest? :lol: 

1 hour ago, mex said:

Meh... that's like sayin 'the Chiefs lost to indy!' 

Didn't y'all lose to Wake Forest? :lol: 

Well, I'm not a MU fan, so your attacks have no affect on me!  I was a Georgia fan for the past 2 years, and before that a bama fan, basically anyone BUT Ohio St.  Mostly because "ALMOST" all of the fans I have met have been so arrogant for no reason!  Sometimes your teams are good, but for the most part they always seem to choke on the big stage!

4 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Well, I'm not a MU fan, so your attacks have no affect on me!  I was a Georgia fan for the past 2 years, and before that a bama fan, basically anyone BUT Ohio St.  Mostly because "ALMOST" all of the fans I have met have been so arrogant for no reason!  Sometimes your teams are good, but for the most part they always seem to choke on the big stage!

So you float from team to team based on who's winning. Gotcha.  😉

You're right tho... many OSU fans are insufferable. Hell I can't stand them half the time.

But if you're really a GA fan, you were shitting your pants in the playoff game this year. They were within a missed FG of winning that game. Without their two best receivers, two best running backs, #1 TE and #1 edge rusher. 

1 hour ago, mex said:

You're right tho... many OSU fans are insufferable. Hell I can't stand them half the time.

But if you're really a GA fan, you were shitting your pants in the playoff game this year. They were within a missed FG of winning that game. Without their two best receivers, two best running backs, #1 TE and #1 edge rusher. 

I actually don't watch college football at all, I was just having fun with you!  I actually might become a Miami fan this year, Boss knows why!

2 hours ago, mex said:

You'd be amazed at all the brand new Chiefs gear I'm seeing all over NM of late... :lol: 

I didn't think liberals liked the Chiefs.  Disrespectful team name, racist tomahawk chop, used to have a fake Indian (oops! Native American) romp around on a horse, and beat up on blue state teams.  Is anyone there buying that stuff?  

50 minutes ago, jetlord said:

I didn't think liberals liked the Chiefs.  Disrespectful team name, racist tomahawk chop, used to have a fake Indian (oops! Native American) romp around on a horse, and beat up on blue state teams.  Is anyone there buying that stuff?  

Gotta spend those welfare checks on something...

19 hours ago, mex said:

Are you serious?  Georgia scared of Michigan?  Nothing about Michigan was scary.  They are generally one dimensional and this year had a fluky win over a much better OSU team that catapulted them into the playoffs.  The real championship game was the semifinal OSU vs Georgia.   Until Michigan can find a dynamic qb and wr's like OSU they won't scare any top tier college program. 

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Are you serious?  Georgia scared of Michigan?  Nothing about Michigan was scary.  They are generally one dimensional and this year had a fluky win over a much better OSU team that catapulted them into the playoffs.  The real championship game was the semifinal OSU vs Georgia.   Until Michigan can find a dynamic qb and wr's like OSU they won't scare any top tier college program. 

Uh, what are you talking about

did you even read my post?

40 minutes ago, mex said:

Uh, what are you talking about

did you even read my post?

I did lol, read it too quickly and briefly thought you were talking about the TCU/Michigan from Georgias perspective.  Reread it and realize you meant GA during the GA/OSU game.  Agree UGA was very fortunate to win that game over OSU.  OSU was real scary this year.  

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I did lol, read it too quickly and briefly thought you were talking about the TCU/Michigan from Georgias perspective.  Reread it and realize you meant GA during the GA/OSU game.  Agree UGA was very fortunate to win that game over OSU.  OSU was real scary this year.  

They lost fair and square... but they still made it close in spite of losing so many of their starters. Imagine the Chiefs playing cincy or Philly without Pacheco, McKinnon, Kelce, JuJu, Toney, and Clark. 

Arguably the two best WRs in the NCAA last year were out. Harrison Jr was tearing GA's secondary up. We win that game if he doesn't go down.

Just now, mex said:

They lost fair and square... but they still made it close in spite of losing so many of their starters. Imagine the Chiefs playing cincy or Philly without Pacheco, McKinnon, Kelce, JuJu, Toney, and Clark. 

Arguably the two best WRs in the NCAA last year were out. Harrison Jr was tearing GA's secondary up. We win that game if he doesn't go down.

I'm a huge Alabama fan and was saying all year that OSU was the only team outside of the SEC that really scared me.  Y'all had an incredible qb, amazing wr's and very talented roster.   Frustrating to get so close and know that if healthy things would have been different.   

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I'm a huge Alabama fan and was saying all year that OSU was the only team outside of the SEC that really scared me.  Y'all had an incredible qb, amazing wr's and very talented roster.   Frustrating to get so close and know that if healthy things would have been different.   

Yep... and in 2023 we're rebuilding

but first things first Ryan Day needs to pull his head out his ass and get that michigan monkey off his back. If he loses a 3rd straight, they'll be calling for his head.

1 hour ago, mex said:

Yep... and in 2023 we're rebuilding

but first things first Ryan Day needs to pull his head out his ass and get that michigan monkey off his back. If he loses a 3rd straight, they'll be calling for his head.

Fuck the buckeyes.

That is all.