Free agents to sign, Rumors etc

6 hours ago, mex said:

These kind? Pet Sitter Gives You "The Scoop On The Dog Poop" - Love and Kisses Pet Sitting, NC

Funny.  I met a guy golfing last summer and he asked what my degree was.  I told him and then he announced that he had been a sanitation engineer.  The guy had traveled all over the world and made a fortune designing sanitation systems.  He said the only down side was telling strangers what his career was and getting smart remarks in return. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Funny.  I met a guy golfing last summer and he asked what my degree was.  I told him and then he announced that he had been a sanitation engineer.  The guy had traveled all over the world and made a fortune designing sanitation systems.  He said the only down side was telling strangers what his career was and getting smart remarks in return. 

What shit head would remark like that?

12 hours ago, jetlord said:

He should just tell them to pipe down or he'll have to wipe the grin off their face. I admit it is a difficul tissue to deal with that.

7 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/04/02/report-odell-beckham-jr-is-thought-to-now-be-looking-for-15-million-on-a-one-year-deal/

Fuck this clown. Zero self awareness. He actually believes this is him playing at a discount on a 1 yr. 

10 mil up to 14 with incentives would be best I would even do

On 4/2/2023 at 5:00 PM, jetlord said:

Anything over a years commitment would be very risky.  it's easy to see him getting the money and being injured. 

All I would do is a year plus a team option 2nd year.

A trade up is certainly possible for the Chiefs.  The question is how far and for whom?  Draftek's trade value chart would indicate that a trade to #15 would require the Chiefs first, second, third and first fourth.  To get to eighteen, would take the first, second, and fifth.  To 21, they would need first, third, early fourth, and fifth.  To 24  would take first, third, fifth, and early sixth.  Finally, just to move up to #27 requires the first, fourth, and fifth.  Just examples, and not exact, but it shows how expensive it would be to get Broderick Jones if he's there at #15 (doubtful).  Harrison or Wright should be more reachable and I'm sure Veach has a plan for every contingency.  This puts a damper on those who say, "If the Chiefs want B. Jones, just trade up a get him.  

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

A trade up is certainly possible for the Chiefs.  The question is how far and for whom?  Draftek's trade value chart would indicate that a trade to #15 would require the Chiefs first, second, third and first fourth.  To get to eighteen, would take the first, second, and fifth.  To 21, they would need first, third, early fourth, and fifth.  To 24  would take first, third, fifth, and early sixth.  Finally, just to move up to #27 requires the first, fourth, and fifth.  Just examples, and not exact, but it shows how expensive it would be to get Broderick Jones if he's there at #15 (doubtful).  Harrison or Wright should be more reachable and I'm sure Veach has a plan for every contingency.  This puts a damper on those who say, "If the Chiefs want B. Jones, just trade up a get him.  

Bro. You keep posting things as if they are based on real draft boards. You are saying Broderick Jones being there is doubtful, but based on what? Big boards and mock drafts created by people who do not work for NFL teams for a reason. 

I understand what you are saying. When you look at 12 mocks that all have a player going round 1, it's hard to think that player won't go somewhere in round 1. And I look at all the mocks too. They are fun.

But saying it's doubtful Jones is there at 15 is kind of presumptuous. 32 boards, every team with different needs. 4 of those 15 picks will be QBs right? 3-4 schemes, 4-3 schemes, hybrid schemes. Teams all looking for shutdown corners and pass rushers. There's way too much stuff to factor in.