Chiefs receive 3 comp picks.

1 minute ago, xen said:

That's actually 1 less than projected.  There was a chance it was gonna be 3 plus the poles comp we traded for toney.

Guess we did not get anything for Fenton trade to Atlanta. Poles pick, number 100 as you said went for Toney trade.

Picks we have now.

picks in the 2023 NFL Draft

3 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Guess we did not get anything for Fenton trade to Atlanta. Poles pick, number 100 as you said went for Toney trade.

Picks we have now.

picks in the 2023 NFL Draft

Don't think I ever saw the conditions for the 7th from Atlanta but they wouldn't announce it with comps.  Probably when they set the final draft order.

37 minutes ago, mex said:

There's a starting LT, Edge and WR somewhere in that pile.

They already spent one of their thirds for Toney.  Veach once said that a top three round pick for a WR is the plan for every year.  Not sure if Toney filled this year's quota.  If JuJu is gone, they'll probably do another one.

3 hours ago, xen said:

Don't think I ever saw the conditions for the 7th from Atlanta but they wouldn't announce it with comps.  Probably when they set the final draft order.

I read it was the comp pick for Hughes that was canceled with what we picked up. 

8 hours ago, kkuenn said:

I read it was the comp pick for Hughes that was canceled with what we picked up. 

That would be a separate thing.  The conditional 7th in the trade would only show when they release the final draft order.  With how little Fenton played for them I can't see us getting anything.