Wylie gone... yeah xen already posted

• The title was changed to Wylie gone... yeah xen already posted

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

3 years, 24 million.  That’s cheap for a veteran starter.  I’m still glad we moved on, but Wylie wasn’t terrible all things considered.  

Give Wylie for a good SB game.  Beyond that, he was wildly inconsistent with whiffs, holding penalties, etc.  The regular season Wylie was below average for RTs.

mex
This post was recognized by mex!

Boone was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 50 points.

9 minutes ago, moons314 said:

3 years, 24 million.  That’s cheap for a veteran starter.  I’m still glad we moved on, but Wylie wasn’t terrible all things considered.  

He grew a lot from the time he joined KC. Became a respectable RG that got put into a bad situation at RT due to injury. Since the disaster SB against Tampa, he has improved every year. Would never claim that he's elite or that we can't do better with someone else, but tons of respect to his work ethic. Glad he got a good deal with another team. 

10 minutes ago, Boone said:

He grew a lot from the time he joined KC. Became a respectable RG that got put into a bad situation at RT due to injury. Since the disaster SB against Tampa, he has improved every year. Would never claim that he's elite or that we can't do better with someone else, but tons of respect to his work ethic. Glad he got a good deal with another team. 

Best ever quote about Wylie in this forum.

11 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Says a lot that the top brass just did not like what they saw

With our franchise limping during the 3 most important games of the season, they didn't have to look very hard. 

Wylie's goodbye post......

No words can express how much this city has meant to me. It truly has been home for me and my family the past 6 years.

To the fans, I can’t thank you enough for always showing up, being passionate, and cheering loud no matter what.

To my teammates, thank you for all the friendship, good times, and laughs. We did things that no one can ever take away from us!

To Coach Reid, Brett Veach, & Andy Heck, thank you for bringing in an undrafted rookie on his 4th practice squad of the year and coaching me up to play this game at the standard y’all set.

Some of the best times in my life have happened in this city and I am forever grateful. Until next time KC!

7 minutes ago, Wolfscall said:

Wylie's goodbye post......

No words can express how much this city has meant to me. It truly has been home for me and my family the past 6 years.

To the fans, I can’t thank you enough for always showing up, being passionate, and cheering loud no matter what.

To my teammates, thank you for all the friendship, good times, and laughs. We did things that no one can ever take away from us!

To Coach Reid, Brett Veach, & Andy Heck, thank you for bringing in an undrafted rookie on his 4th practice squad of the year and coaching me up to play this game at the standard y’all set.

Some of the best times in my life have happened in this city and I am forever grateful. Until next time KC!

God bless him. Wishing him the best in his next adventure.