St. Louis Rams @ Kansas City Chiefs. Who will win?

Let's start by saying that I'm sorry for not being able to post a thread last week. I couldn't log in to my name on my mom's computer and I didn't have the time at my dad's house because I had a birthday party to go to and the game had already started once the we had gotten back. I took the Chargers to win, and I turned out to be wrong last week. Although I'm glad I was wrong, I didn't think that we had any hope.

I think that the Chiefs are going to win this game on Sunday vs. the Rams.

Why?

I think that the Chiefs will win because they are back at home with the Royals in the World Series. The Royals do in fact have a lot to do with the Chiefs because the Royals have been giving the Chiefs some fuel for their games. Anyway, Arrowhead stadium will be very loud on Sunday vs. the Rams and I don't think that Austin Davis, the Rams backup, will be able to stand how loud it is in that stadium. I think that the Chiefs offense will have another game that they score over 20 points and the defense will hold the Rams to a low scoring game. I think that Jamaal Charles will do great and the Rams will give up the most rushing yards in a game so far this year. I think that this will be a defensive game because both offenses are about the same and the defense that is better will win this football game.

Their secondary is beat up. Hopefully, that doesn't give Reid the excuse to throw all day.

It will, but it'll work better than it did in other games. Now, is the question whether he'll take this game as evidence of going into another game pass happy when that team isn't bad in The secondary? Probably.

There's an ebb-an-flow to a season and good handicappers make a living off of it.  KC is coming off of a huge win and, normally, would be prime to be knocked off.  However...

STL is a bad team.  And they are coming off of their Super Bowl.  They are on the road.

Take the Chiefs.

All the years the rams have played the chiefs I had an uneasy feeling about them being able to win. The chiefs have beat them every time. This time I don't have that feeling so the rams are probably gonna win.[\B]

Right there is that feeling. You just didn't realize it.

Archived