58 minutes ago, mex said:

How long has it been? Since Marty...

Brett in his office, just bored. Haven’t had a top 10 defense since I’ve taken over, let’s do that…. After accepting all challenges.. 

New challenge may be to just win it all with 2 or 3 wr’s.. or he may draft 10 Offensive guys, who pan out to six starters - just like last year on defense 

22 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Brett in his office, just bored. Haven’t had a top 10 defense since I’ve taken over, let’s do that…. After accepting all challenges.. 

New challenge may be to just win it all with 2 or 3 wr’s.. or he may draft 10 Offensive gives who pan out to six starts a La last year.. 

Bored and wants to win 3 sb in a row and cement something no one has ever done. Better yet let's go to and win 4 in a row.

I believe he will sign a DT and WR before the draft and be open to BPA throughout.  He has a history of drafting a year in advance so I wouldn't be surprised to see a TE and LB in the mid to late rounds.  I also think he is going to be moving around a lot considering 11 rookies aren't making this roster.   Time will tell but he's crushing this offseason so far.

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I believe he will sign a DT and WR before the draft and be open to BPA throughout.  He has a history of drafting a year in advance so I wouldn't be surprised to see a TE and LB in the mid to late rounds.  I also think he is going to be moving around a lot considering 11 rookies aren't making this roster.   Time will tell but he's crushing this offseason so far.

I still think that TE rd 1 is a sleeper possibility. Imagine having 2 weapons at TE like that. Be like when the Pats had Gronk and killshot at TE. One was always open.

Defenses can only cover so many players. 

13 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I still think that TE rd 1 is a sleeper possibility. Imagine having 2 weapons at TE like that. Be like when the Pats had Gronk and killshot at TE. One was always open.

Gisecki would have been nice 

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I agree TE is a sleeper pick in this draft but drafting one in the first is bad positional drafting.  Most of the best TE's are drafted after the first round.  Most of the first round picks have failed to come close to their potential.   Give me Laporta or Kuntz over having to draft Washington or Mayer in the first round.  

5 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I agree TE is a sleeper pick in this draft but drafting one in the first is bad positional drafting.  Most of the best TE's are drafted after the first round.  Most of the first round picks have failed to come close to their potential.   Give me Laporta or Kuntz over having to draft Washington or Mayer in the first round.  

Last years top 10 in TE yardage. 4 of them are first rounders. All drafted in top 4 rounds. Be interesting to see if they'd invest that high in Travis' eventual successor. 

I agree with you, though, overall I think WR or DT/ DE is more likely rd 1. Was just throwing out one of my theories. 

Screenshot_20230318_053919_Chrome.jpg.73f89e1e6c8f2d08a59ea1910a4f19d7.jpg

9 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I understand what your saying but

Tony Gonzales 

Gronk in the 2nd at 42

2 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I would not be opposed to grabbing a stud TE. Chiefs needs to start planning for kelce. 
I personally think another stud TE in this offense does change how a defense approaches us especially with two on the field that scare a D. 

A second stud TE would essentially replace JuJu, giving the defense fits trying to cover the middle of the field and all intermediate routes. I would not complain at all. 

7 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I would not be opposed to grabbing a stud TE. Chiefs needs to start planning for kelce. 
I personally think another stud TE in this offense does change how a defense approaches us especially with two on the field that scare a D. 

isn't it possible that the Chiefs already have that in Forston and or Grey?  I am not the expert or analyst that so many of you guy are.  I am just a die hard Chiefs fan/spectator.

16 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

isn't it possible that the Chiefs already have that in Forston and or Grey?  I am not the expert or analyst that so many of you guy are.  I am just a die hard Chiefs fan/spectator.

Probably. They are so creative that what they seems to be a function of what they got.

On 3/18/2023 at 5:46 AM, Iluvhouse24 said:

Last years top 10 in TE yardage. 4 of them are first rounders. All drafted in top 4 rounds. Be interesting to see if they'd invest that high in Travis' eventual successor. 

I agree with you, though, overall I think WR or DT/ DE is more likely rd 1. Was just throwing out one of my theories. 

Screenshot_20230318_053919_Chrome.jpg.73f89e1e6c8f2d08a59ea1910a4f19d7.jpg

I 100% agree its a sleeper possibility.  Travis Kelce is such a unicorn.  Even if we don't draft one in the first I hope draft one in the first 4 rounds. Round 3-4 would provide such great value and some more weapons for 12/13 personnel.   Who are your targets in the 1,  2-3, late rounds?   Mine would be Luke Musgrave, then Washington/Mayer,  then Kuntz/Schoonmaker.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I 100% agree its a sleeper possibility.  Travis Kelce is such a unicorn.  Even if we don't draft one in the first I hope draft one in the first 4 rounds. Round 3-4 would provide such great value and some more weapons for 12/13 personnel.   Who are your targets in the 1,  2-3, late rounds?   Mine would be Luke Musgrave, then Washington/Mayer,  then Kuntz/Schoonmaker.  

Man it would have been sweet to get hockensen in a trade.