1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Yeah I saw that too Palangi.   Dude was asking for 20 million when he hasn't put together a great season in years.   

fwiw he denied the report he was asking for 20m.  No idea what the asking price is.  He does have a ring so I don't think he'll play for our offer but could be wrong.  I tend to think our offer will be heavy on incentives and per game bonuses.

7 hours ago, Palangi said:

I’m sorry but pass on this guy. A 32 year old coming off his second ACL tear.  
Go catch that money somewhere else and watch us win

💯 💯 💯

This is a bad gamble, in my opinion. We have no idea if this guy has any of his explosiveness left. 

8 hours ago, xen said:

fwiw he denied the report he was asking for 20m.  No idea what the asking price is.  He does have a ring so I don't think he'll play for our offer but could be wrong.  I tend to think our offer will be heavy on incentives and per game bonuses.

13 hours ago, Palangi said:

I’m sorry but pass on this guy. A 32 year old coming off his second ACL tear.  
Go catch that money somewhere else and watch us win

He is 30.  But I agree with your sentiment.

7 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

💯 💯 💯

This is a bad gamble, in my opinion. We have no idea if this guy has any of his explosiveness left. 

This wouldn’t be a signing that follows the status quo so far with Veach.  If we sign him I makes me wonder if Veach is showing small sign of panic and is reaching. 

29 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

This wouldn’t be a signing that follows the status quo so far with Veach.  If we sign him I makes me wonder if Veach is showing small sign of panic and is reaching. 

Well I am not liking his knee injuries but if the medical is checked out, price is right and no needing ti trade for him also. I bet they are akgn Mahomes who he would like that is out there. If Hopkins is cut, onj and others in FA..... I am sure mahomes is studying what he likes to see from them.

I'd throw him 4 plus per-game roster bonuses and incentives that could bring it to maybe 9. 

120k per game bonus would add 2m

500k at 600 yards

750k at 800 yards

1.0m at 1000 yards

250k play in AFCCG & win

500k play in SB & win

5 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

If veach signs him it's cause he legitimately thinks it helps us reach another superbowl.  I've seen no signs that veach panics, he just does what he does. 

Fans panic.  In fact, a segment of this board was freaking out all offseason last year.  No need to name names, y'all know who you are.

36 minutes ago, xen said:

If veach signs him it's cause he legitimately thinks it helps us reach another superbowl.  I've seen no signs that veach panics, he just does what he does. 

Fans panic.  In fact, a segment of this board was freaking out all offseason last year.  No need to name names, y'all know who you are.

I was one and I am happy to admit I was wrong.