Charger fans whining about injuries

I live in So Cal. All I hear from the press and the fans is Chargers lost to KC & Denver due to injuries. Not once has anyone noted or discussed how beat up KC was going into that game. No DJ, Berry, Devito, Harris, and more. No mention of a rookie Gaines making his first career start. No mention of Fleming at corner. Chargers should have moved the ball against a beat up defense. They did not. The game really was not as close as the score.

Typical Powder Blue fans. They do not support their team , no real home field advantage, and lack awareness. GO Chiefs.

I live in So Cal. All I hear from the press and the fans is Chargers lost to KC & Denver due to injuries. Not once has anyone noted or discussed how beat up KC was going into that game. No DJ, Berry, Devito, Harris, and more. No mention of a rookie Gaines making his first career start. No mention of Fleming at corner. Chargers should have moved the ball against a beat up defense. They did not. The game really was not as close as the score.

Typical Powder Blue fans. They do not support their team , no real home field advantage, and lack awareness. GO Chiefs.

I think that we are all guilty of the following, but all I heard was the fumbled kick return by Denver. They had a whole half to respond that and they act like they would've definitely scored a TD and if they did they would definitely have the same game following. Maybe Manning is more aggressive in the second half and they run less if the Chargers had scored on that possession. Maybe they would have fumbled on the next snap and give it back Denver? I can see that call go another way. It's just not at the end of the game. And it wasn't against a bad team where you could say that made much of a difference.

Let em whine.  Football used to be about attrition until sissies (democrats?) decided it was best to worry about personal safety.  

This is blood sport.  You don't see a boxer or an MMA fighter whine.  Getting hurt and adjusting is part of the game.  Nobody felt f&*(g sorry for the 2010 Packers and they won a title.

Archived