Anyone getting worried about our WR situation yet?

20 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Curious how that is calculated?  Is that before pressured?   There is no way he sat in the pocket for 4 seconds and then got pressured and moved off the spot.   I'm assuming that is from snap to throw which we all know Pat buys himself a lot of extra time.   Some of that is on Pat but our Oline got worked on Monday.

It was over the season. I was talking about for the most part, this year he’s had time. Monday sucked 

This link has us getting Ekeler as a pass catching rb out of the back field and Ridley for WR.

We lose Sneed to Steelers for 3 years 30 mil...at that price I think we would keep him? Also Jones to the Texans for 4 years 115 mil. 28.75 per year which would be what was really offered before, it might even had been less that chiefs?

https://nostalgicbuzz.com/posts/predicting-where-the-top-30-nfl-free-agents-will-sign?utm_campaign=mc_fb_nb_nfl_freea_961_us_cc14_3_1&utm_source=fb_ae&fbclid=IwAR1WfiT0WTtkDL3aEF5_ThiiEb0FaEJBVC2A7eIUUlN0eTUCASuYfrwi14A_aem_Adk6qFWSCgHpAU18TkN4uS5gLS1muX03i1q3arhMDeHdwJQ9l1cFYJ4myP3-hbmVlvc-zyUwva_hNl6v4buHW7BI