Offensive line

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Andy Heck said during the season that he had been playing inside at guard and had looked outstanding there...

Can you pull up that article where he says that?  
in the article I posted it said he was getting reps in practice at guard to be more flexible.  But at the end of the season there was a picture of him playing RT in practice. 

i have no doubt he can play guard. He is a big physical kid. But I also believe he can pay tackle too. And in his pictures it looks like he has been working on slimming down. Which would lead me to believe he is getting his shot at RT still. 

i don’t know if he will be the starter. I just find it funny so many believe he is a guard only, when nothing out there says this

32 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I absolutely hate auto-correct.  I suppose we can always turn it off, but what a hassle.

Ten years ago, my then girlfriend texted me that her one year-old granddaughter had fallen off a counter and went to the ER. 

Her next text went something like this: "The Dr. says she will be fine and should recover quickly."

My response: "I hope she dies."  

The nanosecond before I hit send, I noticed that autocorrect changed "does" to "dies." Caught it just in time. 

5 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Ten years ago, my then girlfriend texted me that her one year-old granddaughter had fallen off a counter and went to the ER. 

Her next text went something like this: "The Dr. says she will be fine and should recover quickly."

My response: "I hope she dies."  

The nanosecond before I hit send, I noticed that autocorrect changed "does" to "dies." Caught it just in time. 

That would have been a major faux pax. Something I would do.

8 hours ago, Palangi said:

Can you pull up that article where he says that?  
in the article I posted it said he was getting reps in practice at guard to be more flexible.  But at the end of the season there was a picture of him playing RT in practice. 

i have no doubt he can play guard. He is a big physical kid. But I also believe he can pay tackle too. And in his pictures it looks like he has been working on slimming down. Which would lead me to believe he is getting his shot at RT still. 

i don’t know if he will be the starter. I just find it funny so many believe he is a guard only, when nothing out there says this

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2022/12/16/kansas-city-chiefs-andy-heck-darian-kinnard-growth-guard-tackle-flexibility/

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Again that article talks about him getting reps. But it also says he was listed as the backup RT. 
heck take about getting him to reps to make him more flexible. It doesn’t say he’s been moved to guard only.  
as a rookie who want going to play last year developing him to be flexible was a smart plan. That doesn’t mean he isn’t or can’t be the RT of the future

53 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Again that article talks about him getting reps. But it also says he was listed as the backup RT. 
heck take about getting him to reps to make him more flexible. It doesn’t say he’s been moved to guard only.  
as a rookie who want going to play last year developing him to be flexible was a smart plan. That doesn’t mean he isn’t or can’t be the RT of the future

Kinnard was listed as the backup RT when Niang was on the PUP list. Article doesn't mention he looked "good" at RT, but Heck did say he look great at the guard position. Either way, competition is good