Mahomes not happy with NFL decision on TNF

6 minutes ago, mex said:

piles of money / Boing Boing

I understand that.

Does Prime get one of the top 3 games each week? How many folks don't subscribe to Prime, who will now subscribe to get the game? That seems like a big conflict of interest. Even if Bezos doesn't buy the Commandeers, seems sketchy.

41 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

I understand that.

Does Prime get one of the top 3 games each week? How many folks don't subscribe to Prime, who will now subscribe to get the game? That seems like a big conflict of interest. Even if Bezos doesn't buy the Commandeers, seems sketchy.

You know Bezos has something up his sleeve. I bought Prime so I could watch the Chiefs. Clearly that's what it is about.

57 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

I understand that.

count us out but then we dont /wont pay for any of the services and wouldn't if it meant missing 50% of the games...fukm all. 

Why hasn’t Brittany chimed in yet?  She feels the need to throw her opinion in on everything else related to Mahomes and the nfl.  

There’s too many articles to link or quote from but she’s not the most liked.  What are the odds she starts demanding a trade down the road when she thinks the grass is greener?

Just now, oldtimer said:

did another pretty rich girl piss in your cheerios this morning?

I’m just saying.  

Plus, I’ve changed my mind about Clark’s daughter.  She’s been hanging out in Scottsdale and I’ve heard she’s doing some good stuff for charities and stuff.  I was wrong.  She’s got character and smarts.   

1 minute ago, mex said:

I've never understood the attention on Brittany and Jackson. I mean yeah Jackson is a bit of a dick but who cares... lots of people have asshole brothers. I mean look at Chef.

I'd sure hate to see Brittany's legit concerns for what's in the best interest of her husband/family interfere with your fandom.

I do think she gets the shit end of the social media stick most times from the jealous types.  

8 minutes ago, mex said:

I've never understood the attention on Brittany and Jackson. I mean yeah Jackson is a bit of a dick but who cares... lots of people have asshole brothers. I mean look at Chef.

I'd sure hate to see Brittany's legit concerns for what's in the best interest of her husband/family interfere with your fandom.

She's cool with me. I don't hear much other than responding when her or her family are called out.

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

I didn’t mean to sound like I dislike her.  I don’t.  Like I said, it seems like she is constantly getting heat but I can see why to some extent.  

They’ve made significant investments in the city of KC.  I hope Mahomes never leaves.  

..and we've never heard her complain about there being no restaurants good enough for her in KC.  

29 minutes ago, jetlord said:

..and we've never heard her complain about there being no restaurants good enough for her in KC.  

I’ve always respected the fact they have stuck together as a couple since high school. To me, it seems like they have good values and I hope they don’t change with success as can happen.  That’s all I meant.

33 minutes ago, jetlord said:

:lol: who complained about that... was it Jennifer Montana?

This seems like a players association issue. You would think the collective bargaining agreement,"document the size of War and Peace" would touch on this type of topic.

The players control this thing, and they can or should tell Roger and the rest of the owners to kiss their collective asses.

44 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Maybe.  I thought it was Grbac or Bono but am not sure any more.  Guess compared to SFO, she had a point but it was still arrogant to put it out there.  

Bono or his wife said something derogatory. That was the beginning of the end of his stay