Let it Go Tyreek!

On 4/6/2023 at 10:35 AM, oldtimer said:

but wait there's more

Dolphins Wire

Dolphins’ WR Tyreek Hill says he wants to retire after 2025

While he’s clearly one of the best wideouts in the game, the 28-year-old already believes he’s ready to retire soon.

“I’m going for 10 (seasons), man,” Hill told Sports Radio 810 WHB. “I’m gonna finish out this contract with the Dolphins and then I’m gonna call it quits. I want to go into the business side. I want to do so many things in my life, bro.

“So I really want to get into like the gaming space. I really want to get huge in that and that’s kind of what I’m doing right now. I’m using my platform, creating a gaming team, which isn’t launched yet. It should launch by the end of this month. I’m gonna just sign like different content creators, different athletes. I just been working that, talking to different sponsors.”

Hill has been dipping his toe into other avenues outside of football in recent years, as he’s tried his hand at gaming, fashion and podcast hosting. He has the personality to be successful in any of those ventures, so walking away from football, hopefully with health, may be something he really does consider after 2025.

His cap hit is 56 million in 2026. You will not finish out that silly contract. 

On 4/7/2023 at 11:33 AM, DieHard said:

His cap hit is 56 million in 2026. You will not finish out that silly contract. 

I love the Cheetah, but he is never going to win a super bowl with anyone else. At least he has one ring. He's a top notch trash talker and a fun guy. Thanks for the mammaries, Legionaire. My neck still hurts from watching you.