Mahomes is right.

2 hours ago, mex said:

Whataburger > In n Out

Thats it. That’s the post. 

Agree, but you're talking about two different things and one costs more than twice the other.  Along that line, the Mrs. and I were left with no choice but to stop at a McDonalds a couple of weeks ago for a breakfast sandwich.  Egg mcmuffin darn near requires taking out a mortgage and then the stupid kiosk asks for a 20% tip before one can push the order button.  A tip when there's no order gal or server?   Next time, we'll select starvation before stopping at one of those. 

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Agree, but you're talking about two different things and one costs more than twice the other.  Along that line, the Mrs. and I were left with no choice but to stop at a McDonalds a couple of weeks ago for a breakfast sandwich.  Egg mcmuffin darn near requires taking out a mortgage and then the stupid kiosk asks for a 20% tip before one can push the order button.  A tip when there's no order gal or server?   Next time, we'll select starvation before stopping at one of those. 

I’m in AZ for opening day... Dbacks/Dodgers. Had in n out yesterday... whataburger today.

Whataburger offered a double with hatch green chili. Hands down the best. Not even close.  Cost is not a factor. 

A48A9E7C-A407-469D-B16D-D38F2AEEA9E9.jpeg

Just now, mex said:

I’m in AZ for opening day... Dbacks/Dodgers. Had in n out yesterday... whataburger today.

Whataburger offered a double with hatch green chili. Hands down the best. Not even close.  Cost is not a factor. 

I'd have be a dbl dbl of thatn there

9 minutes ago, mex said:

A48A9E7C-A407-469D-B16D-D38F2AEEA9E9.jpeg

We got several Whataburgers near us now thanks to Mahomes.  People went crazy when they opened.  Long lines and traffic backed up onto the highway.  Slowed down since but they still do good business. 

Just now, jetlord said:

We got several Whataburgers near us now thanks to Mahomes.  People went crazy when they opened.  Long lines and traffic backed up onto the highway.  Slowed down since but they still do good business. 

It’s the oppo in AZ. In n out is slammed... whataburger no wait. The appeal of in n out is you can’t get them in many places. Rarity tastes good. See Chiefs and the recent Super bowl wins.

1 hour ago, mex said:

It’s the oppo in AZ. In n out is slammed... whataburger no wait. The appeal of in n out is you can’t get them in many places. Rarity tastes good. See Chiefs and the recent Super bowl wins.

The closest In N Out to us in AZ always has a long line for the drive through and is jammed inside most of the day.  I think the appeal is the price and their stuff is better than most fast food burger joints.

7 hours ago, SEMO said:

Neither one close to me.  There is a 5Guys about an hour east of us.  They are way overpriced and way overrated.  

Got some sticker shock first time I went to 5 Guys here. Good burgers and fries, but that’s almost a rib-eye price tag.