Carson Palmer is an ******

I'm all for everyone thinking Burrow is better... especially since the Bengals are going to have to find a way to pay for "the best QB in the league." Yeah. Go for it.

I did like this though:

Mahomes sack percentage is 3.9%, while Burrow is at 7.5%. Burrow loses nearly half a yard more per sack as well. Mahomes has rushed for 753 more yards than he has lost in sacks. Burrow has been sacked for 343 more yards than he has rushed. Burrow's turnover rate is also more than 20% higher than Mahomes.

QBR ain't the be all end all, but it does look at every dropback and/or run. The best Burrow season is 58.7, the worst Mahomes season is 62.2.

Burrow has lost 1 more game than Mahomes, and has a tie, in 38 less games started. I have said this before, but the only two things Burrow might be better than Mahomes at is smoking cigars and wearing shades, and he might not be as good at the second one.

17 hours ago, mex said:

I'm all for everyone thinking Burrow is better... especially since the Bengals are going to have to find a way to pay for "the best QB in the league." Yeah. Go for it.

I did like this though:

Mahomes sack percentage is 3.9%, while Burrow is at 7.5%. Burrow loses nearly half a yard more per sack as well. Mahomes has rushed for 753 more yards than he has lost in sacks. Burrow has been sacked for 343 more yards than he has rushed. Burrow's turnover rate is also more than 20% higher than Mahomes.

QBR ain't the be all end all, but it does look at every dropback and/or run. The best Burrow season is 58.7, the worst Mahomes season is 62.2.

Burrow has lost 1 more game than Mahomes, and has a tie, in 38 less games started. I have said this before, but the only two things Burrow might be better than Mahomes at is smoking cigars and wearing shades, and he might not be as good at the second one.

Definitely not as good at the 2nd one.  

20190712_STEPT_MC_Oakley_PM_0688-MATT.jpg

FJPjoNHXsAg7CNW.jpg_large.jpg

At what point do we stop feeding the trolls or engaging in the stupidity.  No matter what Mahomes does there will always be a group of fans/idiots who think some regular joe is just as good as him if he had the same coach, weapons, oline, system, etc.   I know Chiefs Twitter feels the need to come to Mahomes defense on every slight but the reality is Mahomes wants to prove them all wrong way more than we want to defend his honor.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

At what point do we stop feeding the trolls or engaging in the stupidity.  No matter what Mahomes does there will always be a group of fans/idiots who think some regular joe is just as good as him if he had the same coach, weapons, oline, system, etc.   I know Chiefs Twitter feels the need to come to Mahomes defense on every slight but the reality is Mahomes wants to prove them all wrong way more than we want to defend his honor.  

Idiocy should never not be pointed out or go unpunished.  

That is all.  Carry on.

Burrow is a one of the top 5 QB's in the League, but there is NO QUESTION who is Numero Uno.....

Jet called it....Palmer is in the national discussion for all the wrong reasons.

w

Xen, that video is a keeper for me.