Budda Baker

• The title was changed to Budda Baker

13 minutes ago, arrowhead said:

No thanks. He told the Cards he wants to be the highest paid safety in the league. 

Would be nice.  I don’t think we are doing enough on the offense, we need to shore up defense to balance it out.  

I’d ask a lot too if I was playing on a team with an overrated midget at qb and a shit franchise as well.

When you have 3 players that are  42% of the cap you can't do things like that plus give up the draft capitol.  This is the  way it's goingto look for the most part with a year here n there of spending big.  Going have too depend on growing on our own stars and mid level FAs.  

A CJ extension would help though but that probably aint happening till after the draft.  

6 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

When you have 3 players that are  42% of the cap you can't do things like that plus give up the draft capitol.  This is the  way it's goingto look for the most part with a year here n there of spending big.  Going have too depend on growing on our own stars and mid level FAs.  

A CJ extension would help though but that probably aint happening till after the draft.  

We seem to do a great job of this in the secondary and even on the Oline but we struggle at it in other areas.  I'm interested to see Cullen's impact on this because last year was pretty spectacular in terms of his impact on that Dline.  The area we need to improve on is WR.   Maybe its our scheme so its very difficult but by now we should be able to identify the kind of wr profile that benefits in our system.  We have it nailed down on D with our secondary.  We have a type and we do a great job of identifying them and drafting them.   The Steelers do that with their wr's so maybe its scheme based or are their scouts better.  

The last two wr before Moore we have drafted didn't develop very much at all (Hardman/Powell).  If we are going to be a dynasty, like you said we can't overpay for a ton of different players.  Find a way to identify wr's and develop them would go a long way towards building a historical dynasty.