Anybody going to it? If not does anybody have plans for a draft party? My son and I watch the 1st round together every year except one year when I was on vacation. The year we drafted Mahomes. I wanted Mahomes really bad and he texted me that we moved up to 10 to get him. He's quite a practical joker so I thought he was at it again. Glad it was true. 

10 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Anybody going to it? If not does anybody have plans for a draft party? My son and I watch the 1st round together every year except one year when I was on vacation. The year we drafted Mahomes. I wanted Mahomes really bad and he texted me that we moved up to 10 to get him. He's quite a practical joker so I thought he was at it again. Glad it was true. 

Thought about it, but the logistics of getting there and parking, etc. is discouraging.  Heard on the radio of how some areas and businesses are selling VIP parking for outrageous prices a mile away and I'm not sure what one would be able to see.  Seems like there would be more noise and hoopla between picks and I'm more interested in the actual picking process.  If a bunch of folks decide to go, I'll probably go with them, but it's not the thing for the wife and I or just a couple of people.  

6 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Update: I've ordered some allergy medicine to go along with some chicken wings. "With the 18th pick (via Detroit) in the 2023 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select (Bijan) Running Back, Texas."

Who is Bijan? Don't follow Texas, is he that good?

I feel like if we can’t trade up to someone with a first round grade, let’s move back. We are in the perfect spot to shop that fifth year option and pick up a third or fourth. Move up in the second and/or third with the draft capital. 

I agree they probably won’t, but I would like it if they don’t like the options in front of them in the first.

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Bijan Robinson looks slow to me, and PLEASE remember, he did all that against Big 12 opponents who are KNOWN for having no defense!

Look at his instincts, his moves in close spaces, his cutback ability, his hands. Pacheco is faster but not when he runs right into the back of a tackle.