Rodgers traded to Jets.

kkuenn

Jets are finalizing trade for Aaron Rodgers. Jets get: Aaron Rodgers, pick No. 15, a 2023 5th-rd pick (No. 170). Packers get: Pick No. 13, a 2023 2nd-rd pick (No. 42), a 6th-rd pick (No. 207), a conditional 2024 2nd-rd pick that becomes a 1st if Rodgers plays 65 percent of the plays.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fschefter_adam.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
Adam Schefter, ESPN Senior Writer6m ago

on the face of things J-E-T-s may of gotten the better of the deal.. I am sure the Packers just wanted to shed themselves of Man Bun. Since I'm a closet J-E-T-S fan I hope they do well. I'm afraid the Packers as a perpetual force is over

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

on the face of things J-E-T-s may of gotten the better of the deal.. I am sure the Packers just wanted to shed themselves of Man Bun. Since I'm a closet J-E-T-S fan I hope they do well. I'm afraid the Packers as a perpetual force is over

Well one thing is for sure, AFC East wont be a cake walk like it was for NE and Brady. More chances for us to get the #1 seed imo.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Yeah.  Much cheaper than I thought.

4 minutes ago, mex said:

that won't be a cakewalk... Jets are a damned good team.

We'll see.  I don't see A-A-Ron working out.  He seems more interested in finally perfecting his recipe for kombucha than being a great QB.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

We'll see.  I don't see A-A-Ron working out.  He seems more interested in finally perfecting his recipe for kombucha than being a great QB.

I haven't paid enough attention to know his preferred fermented beverages, but he's going to have an offense and receivers that are way better than anything he had in GB.