Draft Pool - Get on record

46 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Shoe horning a solid RT into the LT spot and elevating a back up, who couldn’t beat out Wylie, to RT just because you have no one better is no way to build an OLine for the future. 

Paying the price now for a premier LT will help to keep The Franchise healthy for the next decade. 

Your screen name is awful.  Have you thought about "VibratingTesticles?"  or maybe "OscillatingGonads?"

32 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Yes. I AM dreaming. 

I know full well we'll be watching #15 running for his life on about 1/3 of next season's passing plays. Again. 

But, that's "problem" of winning the SB. The pick of the litter is always taken by the time it's your turn to pick. 

Honestly getting rid of obj and Wylie solves half that problem and finding another good tackle in this draft shouldn't be hard.

1. OT Broderick Jones, Georgia

Veach ... "if we draft a LT..." then proceeds to have multiple meetings with Jones... If he feels comfortable with the compensation, I think he's going up for him.

2. DE Isaiah Foskey, Notre Dame

Veach has mentioned addressing the DL. I think he'll take whatever the best opportunities present themselves to get deeper across the front at both DE and DT. I think the edge will provide best value in round 2 over DT unless a guy like Benton drops. 

D line . I see the usual approach, draft someone who doesn’t need to start right away. Dline will always rotate in some way.

I don’t see a starter at RT at 31. if we draft oline they are making a statement that , that guy is starting.

i don’t see another rotational wr being drafted  either. 

this will be a workman like pick. 

9 hours ago, Calichief said:

D line . I see the usual approach, draft someone who doesn’t need to start right away. Dline will always rotate in some way.

I don’t see a starter at RT at 31. if we draft oline they are making a statement that , that guy is starting.

i don’t see another rotational wr being drafted  either. 

this will be a workman like pick.