2023 NFL draft thread

Yep just saw it.  Oh well, didn't really want us taking a DB in the first anyways.  Just hoping a run on WRs doesn't start soon and put us in a worse case scenario.   Lot a moving around this draft.  Surprised both wr's and McDonald went so high.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Yep just saw it.  Oh well, didn't really want us taking a DB in the first anyways.  Just hoping a run on WRs doesn't start soon and put us in a worse case scenario.   Lot a moving around this draft.  Surprised both wr's and McDonald went so high.  

The first ain't over yet.

Just now, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

I'm watching the KCSN stream on YouTube so it isn't exactly like ULTRA. 

Not being an ass or trying to be. I had not seen it yet on nfl network just yet is all. So you must barely be ahead is all. I know years back people were getting it a minute before or during the commercials on another site I was on. Kind of ruined it is all. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

Not being an ass or trying to be. I had not seen it yet on nfl network just yet is all. So you must barely be ahead is all. I know years back people were getting it a minute before or during the commercials on another site I was on. Kind of ruined it is all. 

Gotcha. I was watching multiple streams and this one is several minutes ahead of all the the others.