2023 NFL draft thread

5 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I mean he played his high school games 20 minutes from Arrowhead. I wouldnt really characterize that as "somewhat" local. I dont know what other criteria he would need to meet to be local. Maybe his family raising him in the Arrowhead parking lot?

Much the same as BS being somewhat a Chiefs Fan

48 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Where did you eat?  Was there any good stuff at the draft venue or was it all rip off priced? 

There's about 20 places right next to each other and prices all similar.  3 food trucks down here where I am.  Bout 10-15 bucks for sandwiches and stuff.  Bout 20-25 for 2+ meat plates.  4 bucks for water.  13 for a bud light, the official beer sponsor of the LR.

Really nice port a potties too.  They flush lol

7 minutes ago, xen said:

There's about 20 places right next to each other and prices all similar.  3 food trucks down here where I am.  Bout 10-15 bucks for sandwiches and stuff.  Bout 20-25 for 2+ meat plates.  4 bucks for water.  13 for a bud light, the official beer sponsor of the LR.

Did the bud light come with a straw in the shape of a penis?

27 minutes ago, xen said:

$13 for a Bud Lite?  What do they charge for real beer?  They're selling 12 Modelos at the local store for $14.99. 

Been on vacation, came back tired, and missed the 1st round. I'm catching up, but like the pick at 31. Reading this thread is entertaining as usual. I love Hunt bringing out the last SB trophy to complete the three. This is really a fun time to be a Chiefs fan. 

27 minutes ago, qnet said:

Been on vacation, came back tired, and missed the 1st round. I'm catching up, but like the pick at 31. Reading this thread is entertaining as usual. I love Hunt bringing out the last SB trophy to complete the three. This is really a fun time to be a Chiefs fan. 

Good thing the fans in CINN and BUFF were already asleep by the time Hunt showed off the three Lombardis. 

12 minutes ago, xen said:

Ed and Brad Budde announcing kc picks tonight

Brad.. I went to High School with him..he was huge for  being a High Schooler but a douchebag.. there where better athletes  on that team other than him, he got away from just being bigger but  that only went soo far