2023 NFL draft thread

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

SCOUTING REPORT: SUMMARY

Rashee Rice is a solid pro prospect, who has pretty much everything you look for in a pro receiver, he's got good speed, nice overall length, and catch radius along with pretty decent soft hands, and his productivity curve is heading in the right direction.
He's by knowns a perfect prospect however, and had displayed some inconsistency where he will make a circus catch one minute and drop an easy the next. Also despite being an experienced player in overall playtime he's never been given a diverse set of routes to run and so he'll be going into the NFL as super raw in some ways.

We expect Rice to represent value as a second or third-round prospect come the 2023 NFL Draft.

Where did this scouting report come from? I don't know if I trust a site who employs people who don't have a rudimentary grasp on spelling and grammar. 

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

SCOUTING REPORT: SUMMARY

Rashee Rice is a solid pro prospect, who has pretty much everything you look for in a pro receiver, he's got good speed, nice overall length, and catch radius along with pretty decent soft hands, and his productivity curve is heading in the right direction.
He's by knowns a perfect prospect however, and had displayed some inconsistency where he will make a circus catch one minute and drop an easy the next. Also despite being an experienced player in overall playtime he's never been given a diverse set of routes to run and so he'll be going into the NFL as super raw in some ways.

We expect Rice to represent value as a second or third-round prospect come the 2023 NFL Draft.

KCSN had a good comp:  Dwayne Bowe

12 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Where did this scouting report come from? I don't know if I trust a site who employs people who don't have a rudimentary grasp on spelling and grammar. 

Buzzdraft or what ever. their opinion seems to echo other  sites

NFL.com:

Overview
Talented but enigmatic receiver with game tape that shows a lack of consistency and impressive ball skills. Rice has enough top-end speed to attack vertically but has a tendency for nonchalant running on intermediate routes and zone-beaters underneath. In one game you might see terrific ball-tracking and jump-ball victories followed by frustrating drops and a lack of physicality in fighting back on contested catches. The route inefficiencies can be cleaned up, but Rice must play with better consistency and urgency to find long-term NFL reps.
Strengths
  • Good blend of size, length and speed.
  • Second gear allows for decent vertical separation.
  • Works hard to keep cornerbacks stacked once he’s on top.
  • Effective ball-tracking with talent to alter trip to the football.
  • Impressive leap-and-lean on jump-ball challenges.
  • Play strength to separate late and snatch with extended hands.
  • Scrambles with quarterback and works hard back on throws.
Weaknesses
  • Can be nonchalant through drive phase of intermediate routes.
  • Lacks commitment to detail as a route runner.
  • Too content to play jump ball.
  • Inconsistent use of frame to shield defender.
  • Slow to sink and open into zone voids.
  • Frequent free-releaser who needs to prove he can beat press.
Sources Tell Us

“The production looks good this year, but I think Danny Gray was a better prospect coming out last year. (Rice) can run but you don’t always see his speed when he plays.” -- Scouting director for AFC team

I also like both picks, although I know nothing LOL!  Was hoping for an OT, but I always want the Chiefs to draft a OT at this point. I do like that Rice is a bigger guy who can make contested catches.