332 lbs

Texas

POS RK

OVR RK

GRADE

play

0:32

Pre-Draft Analysis

Coburn is a massive nose tackle with the strength and low center of gravity to occupy double-teams and clog up the middle. He locates the ball and gets off blocks in time to make plays between the tackles. Coburn's not going to make a lot of plays outside the tackle box, and he has limited upside as a pass-rusher. -- Steve Muench

10 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Think this is Nnadi's last season unless Coburn is a complete bust.  KCSN has an interview with him at the senior bowl (I think) and he's an impressive young man.  

Temper expectations.  He is a 6th round pick.  How hard could it be to press Nnadi for playing time, though?  

22 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Wasn't flashy. But depth was addressed. Now let's see who we nab in undrafted free agency.

you can say that again altho I'm not mad about our #1 pick  am yawning at the others but the BFF from Texas I thought was a good pick. Granted I'm no Draft nerd and am ignorant to a vast majority of college players but I was hoping that  since the draft was in KC, we just won the SB we'd see some splashy moves that showed Veach  was laser focused on a repeat.. the draft nor FA just didn't show me that I guess. Not sure what I was hoping for but it was more than I got.

34 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

you can say that again altho I'm not mad about our #1 pick  am yawning at the others but the BFF from Texas I thought was a good pick. Granted I'm no Draft nerd and am ignorant to a vast majority of college players but I was hoping that  since the draft was in KC, we just won the SB we'd see some splashy moves that showed Veach  was laser focused on a repeat.. the draft nor FA just didn't show me that I guess. Not sure what I was hoping for but it was more than I got.

Veach is clearly laser focused on repeat. He had most needs covered through FA, and any remaining holes he filled through the draft.  There weren't any picks that got me off the couch, but upon looking at them more closely, I am immensely satisfied we've improved.

2 minutes ago, mex said:

Veach is clearly laser focused on repeat. He had most needs covered through FA, and any remaining holes he filled through the draft.  There weren't any picks that got me off the couch, but upon looking at them more closely, I am immensely satisfied we've improved.

McKinnon has to be coming back. 

46 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

^ this