Myles Murphy

Something that hasn’t really been talked about is the bengals grabbing him. And I think they did it with fear the chiefs would get him. They already have Hendricks, Hubbard, and Ossai. They should have taken Mayer. The TE out of ND. 
that’s how much the Chiefs are in their head

24 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Something that hasn’t really been talked about is the bengals grabbing him. And I think they did it with fear the chiefs would get him. They already have Hendricks, Hubbard, and Ossai. They should have taken Mayer. The TE out of ND. 
that’s how much the Chiefs are in their head

The Chiefs are in ever AFC Team's head but I was curious to the NFC Teams not trading but they all seem to get a difference maker so  maybe the Chiefs just low balled everybody...shoulda thrown in CEH to sweetn the deal

24 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

The Chiefs are in ever AFC Team's head but I was curious to the NFC Teams not trading but they all seem to get a difference maker so  maybe the Chiefs just low balled everybody...shoulda thrown in CEH to sweetn the deal

maybe they did offer CEH which is why they got turned down LOL

Hard to say if the Dallas story is even true.  If so, the Chiefs just didn't offer enough.  Murphy was certainly rated well above FAU, but at what cost?  And the Chiefs had no way of knowing the both Murphy and Smith would go so late in the round.  I happy that the Chiefs didn't waste draft capital by moving up for a second round grade WR (and my head didn't have to explode).  Watching the whole first round, there didn't seem to be any point where a move up was obvious.  The OTs all went early except for Harrison and no experts gave him a first round grade.