Wanya Morris

What a sneaky great selection.  This guy will battle with Niang for that RT spot. With the loser having the ability to be a swing tackle. 
but what it could really do is allow Kinnard to now focus at LG and be the replacement in a couple years. Smith and Kinnardwould make two big physical guards. 

5 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

True, but I was referring not just to him but Kinnard, et al. The nightmare SB happened precisely because of a lack of quality backups on the line. 

I think of Kinnard as an OG.  TC will show us how that plays out. 

Well Niang was solid when he was starting. 

morris is a4 year starter in college. At LT and RT. Playing at Tennessee and Oklahoma. 

this is such a stupid question though. 

had we taken Anton Harrison…how do we know?

Had we taken Broderick Jones…how do we know? 

Had we taken Paris Johnson…Hope so we know?  

apparently the panthers still need a quality starter at QB. Bruce young…how do we know?

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

Well Niang was solid when he was starting. 

morris is a4 year starter in college. At LT and RT. Playing at Tennessee and Oklahoma. 

this is such a stupid question though. 

had we taken Anton Harrison…how do we know?

Had we taken Broderick Jones…how do we know? 

Had we taken Paris Johnson…Hope so we know?  

apparently the panthers still need a quality starter at QB. Bruce young…how do we know?

I don't want your exact age because hopefully your parents told you not to divulge too much info on the interwebs but what is your age range?:

4-8

9-12

13-17

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

Ah yes. Deflection. Then attack on age. 

enjoy your day!

You said Niang & Morris are quality starters. I asked how do you know that and you babbled on about a bunch of other players (which made my point...."how do we know?"). So how do we know they are quality starters when Niang couldn't overtake Wylie, who was our weakest O lineman and average at best and Morris who has never taken an NFL snap? My days are always enjoyed. 

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

You said Niang & Morris are quality starters. I asked how do you know that and you babbled on about a bunch of other players (which made my point...."how do we know?"). So how do we know they are quality starters when Niang couldn't overtake Wylie, who was our weakest O lineman and average at best and Morris who has never taken an NFL snap? My days are always enjoyed. 

Niang was the starter. It wasn’t until he got hurt that Wylie got the job. It would help to understand the truth in this discussion

again have a nice day. Let’s enjoy the draft. 

9 hours ago, Palangi said:

What a sneaky great selection.  This guy will battle with Niang for that RT spot. With the loser having the ability to be a swing tackle. 
but what it could really do is allow Kinnard to now focus at LG and be the replacement in a couple years. Smith and Kinnardwould make two big physical guards. 

If Kinnard makes significant progress, I see him at RG and allow Trey to move to LG if we choose not to re-sign Thuney.

4 hours ago, ChiefThunder said:

If Kinnard makes significant progress, I see him at RG and allow Trey to move to LG if we choose not to re-sign Thuney.

Or keep Smith at RG if Kinnard can be the LG. To bad we did not get a chance at vorhees today.

On 4/30/2023 at 3:31 AM, ChiefThunder said:

No reason to move Smith. He has been doing a great job at RG and should only focus on getting better there. Kinnard can try to become the LG and I'm guessing Alleggretti will still be in the mix as the replacement for Thuney whenever the time comes. 

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

No reason to move Smith. He has been doing a great job at RG and should only focus on getting better there. Kinnard can try to become the LG and I'm guessing Alleggretti will still be in the mix as the replacement for Thuney whenever the time comes. 

The transition would be easier for both Trey and Kinnard. Trey has the experience playing LG, and Kinnard wouldn't have change his footwork much since played RT. We won't know till we see where Heck lines up Kinnard at either G positions. 

Very Solid Competition on the O-Line. Let the chips fall as they may.

Excellent TE Room

Excellent  LB Room

Solid Depth at D-Line ...Let the chips fall....

Solid Depth in the Defensive Backfield...Let the Chips fall....

WR- Which Youngster will emerge? 

RB- Will CEH still be here at Camp?  Will KC Resign Jet?

I think KC is in pretty good shape going into Camp...Maybe 1-2 June 1st Vets to be added.

w

2 hours ago, West said:

Very Solid Competition on the O-Line. Let the chips fall as they may.

Excellent TE Room

Excellent  LB Room

Solid Depth at D-Line ...Let the chips fall....

Solid Depth in the Defensive Backfield...Let the Chips fall....

WR- Which Youngster will emerge? 

RB- Will CEH still be here at Camp?  Will KC Resign Jet?

I think KC is in pretty good shape going into Camp...Maybe 1-2 June 1st Vets to be added.

w

Ceh  first one in the building today… according to veach. 

9 hours ago, ChiefThunder said:

The transition would be easier for both Trey and Kinnard. Trey has the experience playing LG, and Kinnard wouldn't have change his footwork much since played RT. We won't know till we see where Heck lines up Kinnard at either G positions. 

Well he Started his last two games his freshman year at LT. And I don’t think going from RG to LG is as dramatic as it is at the tackle position. 
there is no reason to mess with Smith. Especially if morris does win the RG spot. They played next to each other at Tennessee and that familiarity would help morris quicker