UDFA Signings

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

Gonna be a lot of DBs and Receivers fighting for maybe 2 roster spots..  

Yep.

Nazeeh Johnson, Josh Williams, and Deon Bush are on notice.

So too are good portion of the WRs. If Justyn Ross is balling out as advertised, there's not much room. That contract Watson signed sure doesn't inscribe his name in stone. 

In fact, I'd venture to say our group will be MVS, Moore, Toney, Rice, James, and Ross. 

Just now, kccrow said:

Yep.

Nazeeh Johnson, Josh Williams, and Deon Bush are on notice.

So too are good portion of the WRs. If Justyn Ross is balling out as advertised, there's not much room. That contract Watson signed sure doesn't inscribe his name in stone. 

In fact, I'd venture to say our group will be MVS, Moore, Toney, Rice, James, and Ross. 

Ross won't make it. Heard how talented he is etc but had yet to show it at all. Just my opinion.

41 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

When was he supposed to show it? He's never even played in a preseason game. 

All we have heard is he is doing well. Until he can show it, it is all hearsay. 

9 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Ross won't make it. Heard how talented he is etc but had yet to show it at all. Just my opinion.

A healthy Ross would have been a 2nd round pick at worst. It's definitely not a talent issue, it's always been the defect in his spine followed by a bad foot injury that took some time because a doc botched the first surgery. He looks crisp again, and that is a dangerous player. Definitely a lot better player than Justin Watson. Hell, he was a better player than any WR on our roster sans Toney when he was healthy.