MVP Patrick Mahomes Thread

13 minutes ago, mex said:

You don't need a twatter account to read a thread... lol 

I clicked it and the OP with picture showed but nothing after anyhoo probably glad. Let me guess a bunch of wealth shaming? I know he got a bunch of flack way back because his wife wasn't good looking enough and white.. I mean WTF?

reminds me of a sticker I had on my Motorcycle helmet. "No matter how good looking they are, someone somewhere is tired of their shit"

haters gonna hate

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I clicked it and the OP with picture showed but nothing after anyhoo probably glad. Let me guess a bunch of wealth shaming? I know he got a bunch of flack way back because his wife wasn't good looking enough and white.. I mean WTF?

reminds me of a sticker I had on my Motorcycle helmet. "No matter how good looking they are, someone somewhere is tired of their shit"

haters gonna hate

Pretty much... comments about his wife, his brother... from the haters of course. But the replies to those from rational Mahomes fans were awesome... :lol: 

9 minutes ago, mex said:

Dude, have you seen the security at area 52?

I have. He has a moat.

And goats. With freakin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Those aren't laser weapons.  Those are HATS.  They come up with the foretelling at area 52.

23 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

Mahomes talking about the Bengals before the playoffs last season on Quarterback (paraphrased):

With all the injuries they have we match up better with the Bills, but I want the Bengals.  I'm tired of their talking.

Dude is a competitor!

Unparaphrased