Chiefs add International Player to Roster

Godrick, who is 6-foot-5 and weighs 295 pounds according to AFI's article, is expected to soon join his new teammates in Kansas City and begin competing throughout the rest of the offseason. He's one of eight IPP players in this year's class to earn that chance in the NFL — one player for every team in the AFC West and NFC North. 

If Godrick doesn't make the 53-man roster to begin the season, the Chiefs can still keep him around on the practice squad if they have that desire. The NFL grants clubs with IPP players a special practice squad exemption that would allow for an additional spot on the final practice squad total. That is a far more likely outcome for Godrick than a straight-up roster spot assuming he remains with the Chiefs organization, which would still give both sides more time to develop his profile in an effort to form another productive IPP experience while also not forcing him into in-game action.  

16 minutes ago, DieHard said:

It’s nice that they give an extra practice squad spot. His size would make a hell of a tight end. 

No doubt. 
Veach always hunting for that diamond. 
At least we all know this guy will bring his lunch box to work and just maybe turn some heads. 

31 minutes ago, DieHard said:

It’s nice that they give an extra practice squad spot. His size would make a hell of a tight end. 

295 pound TE? It does say a lean 295 so i dont think he could lose much to gain speed etc.

16 hours ago, kkuenn said:

295 pound TE? It does say a lean 295 so i dont think he could lose much to gain speed etc.

I was half joking because he is a basketball player, but there are guys his size that are much faster than the Belldozer.