Yay for me, ha ha

My older son just got two automatic comp tickets to every home game by virtue of his being chosen by the American Jazz Museum as the drummer for the AJM combo that plays in the Founders Level Clubhouse before every game for the bigwigs. Hopefully, he will offer me a seat now and then. My younger son is a bassist in KC, and his squeeze is a fine jazz singer and the daughter of Jim Birdsall, the "Voice of the Chiefs". I got to know Jim at one of my son's gigs at the Broadway Jazz Club, and we talked Chiefs the whole time. He told me he has five comp tickets right behind the Chiefs bench all the time and to call him if I ever want one. Looks like its back to Arrowhead for me as often as I can make it. This is good timing considering how bright I think the team's future is for the next several years, at least.

LOL!!  Gee Bil.. you are the best! Uh.. you are smart and uh.. nice and stuff.. and I uh agree with everything you say.. and uh.. I always back you like 1000% on uh.. everything!! LOL!!!  Congrats to your son and GO CHIEFS!!

Everybody take a moment and wipe all the brown stuff off your noses.   At least I was honest.   Bil is the same Ahole he was 24 hours ago.   Now he is simply an Ahole with unlimited access to Chiefs tickets.   Of course,  they don't know you as well as I do.   And I have always thought you were finest coronor I have ever known.   This coming from a lawyer is praise indeed.

Archived