Thursday night flexing passed, Hunt voted for

I think this is a bad idea. One Thursday night per season is enough per team...now they can be on twice, with 28 days notice. Can't be road team twice, either. I think it's crap for the fans in attendance, especially those who travel for game day. 

Kinda miffed that Hunt voted for... this is a $$ move, not a player safety/health move. 

altho I am thankful for all Clark has done for the Chief's org as a whole, he really is the NFL's butt boy and has no regards to the fans. As much as  disagree with this move the Peacock steaming of a Wild Card game is what really gets my goat.

Can't really disagree that some of Clark's decisions have not been fan friendly.  I mean I get that streaming is the future but make it 1 service and non-exclusive.  And this flexing is for the birds.

If they really wanted to be fan friendly they could have given NFL ticket ala cart options like youtube wanted.

11 hours ago, oldtimer said:

altho I am thankful for all Clark has done for the Chief's org as a whole, he really is the NFL's butt boy and has no regards to the fans. As much as  disagree with this move the Peacock steaming of a Wild Card game is what really gets my goat.

You're starting to sound like me.

"Clark sucks!!!"

Clark isn’t doing well for himself when it comes to players.  Not only is he voting for this which I get because it’s about money, but the Chiefs were also voted one of the most out dated and worst facilities for players.  Ouch.   

10 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

Clark isn’t doing well for himself when it comes to players.  Not only is he voting for this which I get because it’s about money, but the Chiefs were also voted one of the most out dated and worst facilities for players.  Ouch.   

Not real sure how things are progressing or even IF the are but  there are always rumors about the K going downtown and a new Stadium being built  where the K was. They keep being  playoff / SB team those whinie lil bitches will play and be happy about it. The pole was a pretty small sample size IIRC. SB Rings and paychecks are worth more than a private Bidet. 

36 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Not real sure how things are progressing or even IF the are but  there are always rumors about the K going downtown and a new Stadium being built  where the K was. They keep being  playoff / SB team those whinie lil bitches will play and be happy about it. The pole was a pretty small sample size IIRC. SB Rings and paychecks are worth more than a private Bidet. 

Yeah.  I was all through that stadium last summer and it is nice.  New locker rooms, etc.  Bunch of whining really.  Can't please everyone.

They are about to make a huge investment to retrofit a soccer sized field in there for the FIFA hosting next year.(?)  I can't see a new stadium in the near future, but who knows.

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Wasn't the main complaints about the training staff and Rick Burkholder?  Maybe he's tough on rehabbing or maybe he doesn't communicate well with privileged young kids, but the Chiefs seem to be able to get players back on the field as well as any team.  Mahomes in the playoffs is a prime example.  The players should pick up on that.  It's also been reported that the survey was done in the time frame after the AFCCG loss after the 2021 season.  Lots of disgruntled players at that time.  

7 hours ago, SEMO said:

Yeah.  I was all through that stadium last summer and it is nice.  New locker rooms, etc.  Bunch of whining really.  Can't please everyone.

They are about to make a huge investment to retrofit a soccer sized field in there for the FIFA hosting next year.(?)  I can't see a new stadium in the near future, but who knows.

After seeing how nice a lot of college locker rooms, weight rooms, medical facilities, etc etc are to help attract kids to play there I just figured some were spoiled with the best of everything money can buy.  Not saying Chiefs equipment is junk but compared to some college equipment is it might look like that.

2 hours ago, timmy_6262 said:

After seeing how nice a lot of college locker rooms, weight rooms, medical facilities, etc etc are to help attract kids to play there I just figured some were spoiled with the best of everything money can buy.  Not saying Chiefs equipment is junk but compared to some college equipment is it might look like that.

let them go play for the Browns then