Git r Done, Brett

41 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

In the comments some said he meant until the start of the season or said it was.

While I can buy that, it's still time to get him a new contract while some good 1 year rentals are out there.  Realistically that's a hard contract to put together so probably looking closer to TC start before it's done.

3 hours ago, xen said:

While I can buy that, it's still time to get him a new contract while some good 1 year rentals are out there.  Realistically that's a hard contract to put together so probably looking closer to TC start before it's done.

Maybe he wants to sign after TC... :lol: 

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

CJ will be a chief for the next few years..bunch of nuttn..now trade him for a top 5 pick after season we'll talk

twatter doing what twatter does

He's the one who tweeted it. What do you think he meant?

4 hours ago, xen said:

You're probably right, but I've never understood who wins by dragging out the negotiations.  Both sides should already know where this is going to fall and the details can't take that long to iron out.  Chiefs win by getting this done while a few rentals are still out there.  Jones wins by having it locked up and having the security of a longer term deal.  Maybe his agent gains by making it more complicated and drawn out.