Travis Sets Retirement Date

40 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

My preference was the Domer with the First but if you comprehended  my prior postS the other current Pro Bowl quality TE's that I had previously mentioned where  2-5th rnd picks. There where 19 in all drafted this year all the while the Chiefs drafted 0 ZERO in a extremely rare deep TE Draft.. you cant hope to get a possible replacement for TK drafting 0 ZERO.

Hell I would have loved for us to take the Old Dominion kid in the 6th or 7th.  Bet Andy could have turned him into a gamer.

14 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Interesting debate. 
We will be lucky to find another TE that can be on par as Kelce or even Tony G but you never know. 
There part that I’m more interested in is which TE  are we going to have that commands the attention kelce does. He makes this offense go and forces defenses to alter there scheme. 
I would think A draft pick would take a few years to develop into a threat such as this. 

Obviously it would be another jackpot to find someone like Gonzo or Kelce but I think 2 decent TEs playing together or rotating is a bit more likely and the safe bet for now. That being said Chiefs have always been great at finding TEs. We picked two of the greatest ones and I believe some notable mentions as decent options so may be we find that third one in a year or two.