Sorry Gang

I'd say most are happy as hell with the ride.  From listening this morning it is some of the most positive feel I've seen from the losing end of a championship run.

VERY young group here, they can continue to roll and build with.  Baseball appears to be back in KC and that is probably the biggest thing to come from this.

I stopped watching baseball years ago mostly because of the discrepancy between the Yankees, the other "haves", and the "have nots" like the Kansas City Royals.  Its great to see when one of them succeeds, against the odds.

Thank God the NFL intelligently shares revenue.  

if this is the beginning of the late 70's through 85 Royals its a great thing .. if this season was just a Diamond in a Goats Ass. well thats what it is.

No chance. Royals are stacked at every position through the minors. Just need a rf who can hit and we'll be right back in the World Series.

It was worth waking up at 0400 to watch via mlb.com the team I welcomed and followed as a youth. Royals, thanks for a great ride. Sort of curious, how many in here would take 20 to 30 of mediocre seasons for 1 championship? Since I have seen my teams win and lose SB's and WS's I am content with good play on a consistent basis.

Archived