The Training Camp Thread

Really fun practice today. So many people. Prince and James stole the show. That rookie DT looked spry for 330 pounds. That would be a nice find if he can produce. Pacheco worked pretty hard even in the yellow shirt. He was working with a coach that had one arm. Throwing and catching, that coach was money. Wish I knew his name.

34 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Really fun practice today. So many people. Prince and James stole the show. That rookie DT looked spry for 330 pounds. That would be a nice find if he can produce. Pacheco worked pretty hard even in the yellow shirt. He was working with a coach that had one arm. Throwing and catching, that coach was money. Wish I knew his name.

Porter Ellett

16 minutes ago, bamaroyal said:

I just saw an article on MSN saying Toney is injured again.

Anyone know anymore on the topic?

Tweaked his knee practicing punt returns. Likely not serious, holding him out as precautionary.

4 hours ago, mex said:

Tweaked his knee practicing punt returns. Likely not serious, holding him out as precautionary.

I hope you’re right.  Hopefully it’s not nagging.  

I hope Justin Ross is faster than his 40. Compared to this years combine, he had average QB speed. I hope The other Ross does something. 4.2 better than 4.6. Truth is, I don’t hold a lot of hope out for either being a 500 yard guy this year.

8 hours ago, DieHard said:

I hope Justin Ross is faster than his 40. Compared to this years combine, he had average QB speed. I hope The other Ross does something. 4.2 better than 4.6. Truth is, I don’t hold a lot of hope out for either being a 500 yard guy this year.

Robinson was a 4.6 guy, plus Ross ran his on a jacked-up foot. 

11 hours ago, DieHard said:

The other Ross can't catch a cold.

So we know MVS, Joker, Moore and Rice are locks. 

James is likely a lock in my book. 

That leaves 1 or 2 spots. Watson is difficult to cut because of versatility and comfort, but stranger things have happened. It will be a dog fight for the last spot or 2.

4 minutes ago, DieHard said:

So we know MVS, Joker, Moore and Rice are locks. 

James is likely a lock in my book. 

That leaves 1 or 2 spots. Watson is difficult to cut because of versatility and comfort, but stranger things have happened. It will be a dog fight for the last spot or 2.

James plays special teams so I agree hes likely a lock. Also has the most catches in 1 year of any of our receivers.  Woof.

21 hours ago, arrowhead said:

Toney undergoing surgery.

toney.jpg

Be careful you might be trolling if you don’t wear the rose colored glasses.  They said it was a tweak and nothing more.