Old Chiefs Games on YouTube

• The title was changed to Old Chiefs Games on YouTube

10 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

who the hell is steve Pelluer?

Steve Pelluer Kansas City Chiefs

In 1989, he appeared in 5 regular season games with 3 starts. On November 5, he led his team to a 20–10 win against the Seattle Seahawks and tied a franchise record for rushing yards (69) by a quarterback.[8]

In 1990, he appeared in 13 games with no starts, after Steve DeBerg established himself as the team starter during the preseason.

On August 7, 1991, he walked out of training camp, before returning on August 19.[9] He was released on August 27 and later re-signed on December 17 to back up Mark Vlasic after DeBerg was injured.[10]

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

Steve Pelluer Kansas City Chiefs

In 1989, he appeared in 5 regular season games with 3 starts. On November 5, he led his team to a 20–10 win against the Seattle Seahawks and tied a franchise record for rushing yards (69) by a quarterback.[8]

In 1990, he appeared in 13 games with no starts, after Steve DeBerg established himself as the team starter during the preseason.

On August 7, 1991, he walked out of training camp, before returning on August 19.[9] He was released on August 27 and later re-signed on December 17 to back up Mark Vlasic after DeBerg was injured.[10]

Well, I guess I just missed that one, or it was so BLAH, that I don't remember!

• 2 weeks later...

2 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Yep

Just finished watching Joe's last minute win in Den vs elway.

I had forgotten how ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC Jerry Markbright and his team were. They make Carl Cheffers look like a Hall of Famer.