Chris Jones merged thread

1 hour ago, xen said:

Kinda laughable that any GM would let any non QB on their team in on inside info on negotiations, especially sensitive ones.  They usually don't make a habit of letting the kicker in on what they're doing.

I never said the gm let anyone know.  Players talk, players dm each other, info gets around  lot faster than it used to.  Don’t shoot the messenger.  Teams are happy to hear they don’t have to play the chiefs w CJ on the line.  Of course they are getting excited.  

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

Yesterday he had been traded to a team that was not your soon to be cousin's team.  

I never said he was being traded to his team.  He said he was being traded and he was happy they don’t have to play the chiefs w him.  

3 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

I never said the gm let anyone know.  Players talk, players dm each other, info gets around  lot faster than it used to.  Don’t shoot the messenger.  Teams are happy to hear they don’t have to play the chiefs w CJ on the line.  Of course they are getting excited.  

So then this person doesn't know jack hit and is playing with you.  Of course teams would rather play us without CJ. He's a gameplan wrecker.  Which is why it's dumb fans are ready to trade him.  Those guys don't grow on trees and you can go years without finding one even with high picks.

2 hours ago, Chiefsfaninbuf said:

F jones..do it the patriot way! Everyone else step up! How much money do u need. C'mon man! 

Clearly playing for the wrong reasons. Get rid of the distraction and run it back!

GO CHIEFS!

Buffalo, huh.  Are you Ev's source?  Admit it!

5 hours ago, xen said:

So then this person doesn't know jack hit and is playing with you.  Of course teams would rather play us without CJ. He's a gameplan wrecker.  Which is why it's dumb fans are ready to trade him.  Those guys don't grow on trees and you can go years without finding one even with high picks.

“This person” has been named already.  It doesn’t sound like he’s trolling me but whatever. 

4 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Let’s see what happens. 
CJ is screwed also if he doesn’t sign and Veach will offer him $ that doesn’t cripple us plus an exit stragety. 
what that number is, who knows. 
I just hope if and when he does show up, Joe Cullen works him like a rented mule. 

I wouldn’t be surprised when CJ gets a bag there’s a good chance never lives up to it.  His energy is being spent on this instead of winning if you ask me.  

1 hour ago, Mr Ev said:

I wouldn’t be surprised when CJ gets a bag there’s a good chance never lives up to it.  His energy is being spent on this instead of winning if you ask me.  

As i posted before, I was worried about his health when I saw him breathing so hard after coming off the field and sitting on the bench.  The camera always showed him.  HIs respirations were really labored even with his oxygen mask on.  It may be nothing, but I really wondered about it.  Now I wonder if it has anything to do with this drama.  I hope not.  He is a great player and should be for some other team.  I'll be pulling for him.  But of course, the best outcome would be that he still gets a new contract with the Chiefs and is  physically ok. If he doesn't play and does not get a new deal with somebody, then there is something else going on here.