Chris Jones merged thread

Just now, reesebobby said:

Every week that goes by hurts his trade value and makes him more easily tagged. 

He’s getting bad advice and him lashing out at fans isn’t helping either.  He wants to be DPY and Loves KC so much then stfu and sign.  $70 guaranteed…feel really sorry for this man.  

6 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

None the less, trading him becomes less likely as time goes on. 

Mmmmm.  KA isn’t backing off his comments.  Although I can see Veach not getting what we deserve to get at this time so is willing to put the screws to CJ bc he can.  

Just now, Mr Ev said:

Mmmmm.  KA isn’t backing off his comments.  Although I can see Veach not getting what we deserve to get so is willing to put the screws to CJ bc he can.  

I don't really care about KAs opinion. There are lots of educated guesses and his is no more valuable than anyone else's.  I don't think anyone, including veach and jones, know what will happen. But he's not going to bring the trade value you need for a half season of rent.  You eliminate all but the contenders with low 1st picks. And the team has to be able to extend him at a big number.   If trading him is the plan, it needs to happen fast. 

You think that's funnier than the idea that the chiefs leaked valuable information to their biggest rival in the afc regarding their plans with Chris jones, who in turn leaked it to the backup quarterback because it affects their week 12 game plan?  And KA has some knowledge that the rest of the world doesn't?  They might trade him.  And he might get signed.  I'd say it's a coin toss.  By mid season it's not. 

48 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

You think that's funnier than the idea that the chiefs leaked valuable information to their biggest rival in the afc regarding their plans with Chris jones, who in turn leaked it to the backup quarterback because it affects their week 12 game plan?  And KA has some knowledge that the rest of the world doesn't?  They might trade him.  And he might get signed.  I'd say it's a coin toss.  By mid season it's not. 

Chiefs didn’t leak shit.  Players talk amongst themselves behind the scenes.  They know what’s happening before most of the reputable outlets do in most cases.  Social media…

9 minutes ago, mex said:

Troll - Trolling - Threadbombing

Trolling?  If he’s so serious and willing to meet in middle then stfu and sign.  He’s getting bad advice and is not only costing himself but also the Chiefs.  That would piss me off as teammate who wants to win as many times as possible now.  

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

None the less, trading him becomes less likely as time goes on. 

And the more he sits out the lower the tag next year. We can always trade him in the off season knowing what picks are where in the draft and every team knows their cap.

42 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Trolling?  If he’s so serious and willing to meet in middle then stfu and sign.  He’s getting bad advice and is not only costing himself but also the Chiefs.  That would piss me off as teammate who wants to win as many times as possible now.  

This you? 

On 8/10/2023 at 1:36 PM, Mr Ev said:

So Veach didn’t see inflation coming?  It’s nothing new.  We lose CJ we 💯 can’t repeat.  Fact.

6 hours ago, kccrow said:

No they aren't. Plus, getting Xen's panties in a bunch is just the cherry on top. 

5 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

He…she…he-she’s right.  I need to be more informed.  Lol

The donation links are in the other thread in case you were wondering.  Use it and you get a free pass to call me an asshole.  It'll help with all the hurt feelings.

19 minutes ago, xen said:

The donation links are in the other thread in case you were wondering.  Use it and you get a free pass to call me an asshole.  It'll help with all the hurt feelings.

I call you an asshole regardless but free passes sound nice.

4051139_original.jpg