Chris Jones merged thread

10 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Afc not the west 

I'm thinking NFC North or AFC East since you mentioned game planning but trading  to Buff or Cinci is suicide so  JETS,. Jacksonville with Pederson makes sense or the Pats but that is not their style

4 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

LOL.  Even IF you are right, I highly doubt we would trade him to an AFC team!  Honestly, I could give 2 fucks if we trade him or not.  I honestly would rather have Creed, Smith and Bolton instead of Jones, and maybe one of those three.

All he told me was CJ was being traded.  It’s not to his team though.  I don’t know what team.  But it makes their game against the Chiefs much easier to game plan for.  I won’t put his name out there for anyone to just use.  

15 minutes ago, DieHard said:

So now that he is holding out of the 53. What does that mean? I assume we can’t use that cap space because he could report at any time, is that correct? 

We can use his first paycheck because he was out on pup list. They can extend that 2 weeks to get him into game shape if they choose too. You could technically use all of it, but would have to have it count once he reports, which they won't do because it would put them well over the cap if they used it and he reported.

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

My best friend used to be on the Psychic Friends Network and was considered to be one of their best at xenoglossy, which obviously doesn't apply here but just shows how good he is.  He says Chris Jones has not been traded.  

Shoulda asked me.  I'm super glossy

We’ve seen this before all over the league. I think it’s time to prepare for life without CJ. Veach, doesn’t fuck around as we know.  I also think Reid, is over it. He made a few comments that let us know he was disappointed. Get what you can while you can.

39 minutes ago, Calichief said:

We’ve seen this before all over the league. I think it’s time to prepare for life without CJ. Veach, doesn’t fuck around as we know.  I also think Reid, is over it. He made a few comments that let us know he was disappointed. Get what you can while you can.

I like it! 
no one is bigger than the team. 
CJ should know. The more u fuck around the more u gonna find out. 

11 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

yep, don't believe any of this...BS!!!

He’s my cousin, or at least soon to be…

Now Kelce is publicly asking CJ to come back.  You can say it’s sarcastic or funny but there’s def a little worry there.  Veach has made up his mind and is finding the right deal.  CJ will not be a Chief soon enough.

28 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Now Kelce is publicly asking CJ to come back.  You can say it’s sarcastic or funny but there’s def a little worry there.  Veach has made up his mind and is finding the right deal.  CJ will not be a Chief soon enough.

Are you saying Kelce is asking CJ to not be traded?