NFL.com top 100 list

I would look for Thuney and Creed to be in the 30-40 range, Jones to be 10-20, Kelce top 10 and Mahomes at #1.   That is 5 top 40 players but don't know how you can keep both all pro olineman off the list and Jones, Kelce, and Mahomes are all locks.    Pretty impressive if it happens like this.   Curious how close Bolton and Sneed were to making the top 100.

47 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I would look for Thuney and Creed to be in the 30-40 range, Jones to be 10-20, Kelce top 10 and Mahomes at #1.   That is 5 top 40 players but don't know how you can keep both all pro olineman off the list and Jones, Kelce, and Mahomes are all locks.    Pretty impressive if it happens like this.   Curious how close Bolton and Sneed were to making the top 100.

I would think that Smith, Creed, and Thuney are top 40.  Sneed and Bolton are better than a lot of the players I have seen on there so far.  Of course Jones, Kelce and MVPat are top 20

2 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I would think that Smith, Creed, and Thuney are top 40.  Sneed and Bolton are better than a lot of the players I have seen on there so far.  Of course Jones, Kelce and MVPat are top 20

Mahomes #1 for sure. Kelce and Jones both deserve top 10. Humphrey and Thuney and Bolton are all top 100. I agree about our players being better than others I've seen so far.

18 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

That’s even worse.

I’ve heard several players say they use the “you vote for me, I’ll vote for you” method for the Pro Bowl. I’d bet the same applies here. 

Yea the list while fun and interesting isnt exactly objective either.   A guy like Ja marr Chase i could see putting Burrow #1 himself 2 and leaving Mahomes completely off of it.  Last year Mahomes was#8 and you had players that openly thought Hill made Mahomes and without him Mahomes was going to struggle.  Lotta behind the scene stuff that probably goes into how a player sees another player as well agents fantasy football how often they see a player and  grudges as well.  

19 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Top 30 players and if we have 4 or 5 that is a good thing.

Down to Top 20 and still no Chief players. I do believe Mahomes, Kelce and Jones are probably in there. At this point I think Humphrey, Thuney and Bolton are out. So basically if you are a Chief and you aren't the absolute best at your position (a joke considering Humphrey is the best center in football) then you won't get in. This list IS a joke!

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Well, we ended up with 3 in the top 10.  In my mind the notable snubs were Creed, Humpfrey, Thuney and Bolton.  Could of easily had Smith and Sneed in there as well!  Oh well, 3 of the top 10 is a good thing. 

Bolton maybe. Creed should have been in there for sure. The others are not the greatest but top 5 to 10 for sure at their positions. Need to be top 3 or top at some of these positions to even get on. I believe Kelce was the only Center on this list but you could say Creed deserved it as much as him if not more. Kelce was 37th btw. Mind blowing thing if somehow we still had Hill, there would be 4 chiefs in the top 10 guys in there.

23 hours ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Well, we ended up with 3 in the top 10.  In my mind the notable snubs were Creed, Humpfrey, Thuney and Bolton.  Could of easily had Smith and Sneed in there as well!  Oh well, 3 of the top 10 is a good thing. 

Not a surprise to overlook Thuney. Only 3 interior linemen in the whole list, 2 guards and a center. Flashy positions get favorable treatment even by the players and looking at the names in there it's more of a popularity voting rather than a truthful list. I don't think Kelce (OC) would make the list if it wasn't for everyone's respect for him as opposed to the final output.