Chiefs Interested in JJ?

I will preface this by saying Florio is the news breaker.

NBC’s Mike Florio reports the Chiefs and Broncos are among the teams interested in Raiders RB Josh Jacobs.
Jacobs turned down a $12 million offer from the Raiders last month. There are rumors the Raiders could rescind the franchise tender if they don’t trade Jacobs, making him a free agent and taking $10 million off the cap. With the sides not close on a long-term deal, a trade may end up the most likely outcome for last year’s rushing champ.

gotta admit the thought of JJ running rampant on the raiders twice a season is titillating. :lol: 

Then again, we have 3 versatile RBs who know the offense, know their roles, with two more wanting to prove they belong. I'm pretty happy with our current RB room.

1 hour ago, mex said:

gotta admit the thought of JJ running rampant on the raiders twice a season is titillating. :lol: 

Then again, we have 3 versatile RBs who know the offense, know their roles, with two more wanting to prove they belong. I'm pretty happy with our current RB room.

I'm not dissatisfied with the RB room. Hell we won it w/ 7th rounder and a castoff last year. But teams never have to fear or game plan for our running game. Safeties can play back in the ozone to keep Mahomes under them. Not if you got RBs ripping off 10, 15, 20 yarders regularly. It would be blood bath, we could control the game and maybe not have to come back or hang on every week. 

Sincerely,

Broken Record.  

28 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I'm not dissatisfied with the RB room. Hell we won it w/ 7th rounder and a castoff last year. But teams never have to fear or game plan for our running game. Safeties can play back in the ozone to keep Mahomes under them. Not if you got RBs ripping off 10, 15, 20 yarders regularly. It would be blood bath, we could control the game and maybe not have to come back or hang on every week. 

Sincerely,

Broken Record.  

I mean we literally ran the iggles out of that type of defense in the last game we played but ok.