Screw the NFL top 100, list the top 10 Chiefs of all time

20 minutes ago, xen said:

If DT isn't on someone's list you're doing it wrong.  Go punch yourself in the nuts for me and start over.

When we showed up, he was solid top 5. When he disappeared, which happened often after his first two years, he drops from the top 10, but overall remains in the top 12. 

edit: I’m not knocking DT. I’m just acknowledging how great these other players are. 

1 hour ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

When we showed up, he was solid top 5. When he disappeared, which happened often after his first two years, he drops from the top 10, but overall remains in the top 12. 

edit: I’m not knocking DT. I’m just acknowledging how great these other players are. 

Yeah he only had 96.5 sacks after the first 2 years with 4 more all pro years and 7 more pro Bowls plus 2 more years in the dpoy conversation.  What a jerk.

Them Louisiana drugs must have been really good in the 90's. 

14 minutes ago, xen said:

Yeah he only had 96.5 sacks after the first 2 years with 4 more all pro years and 7 more pro Bowls plus 2 more years in the dpoy conversation.  What a jerk.

Them Louisiana drugs must have been really good in the 90's. 

Again. Not putting him down. Just recognizing the great players who belong in the top 10. 

I watched his entire career. He was a great player. 

But, at least ten Chiefs since 1960 were better. 

8 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Again. Not putting him down. Just recognizing the great players who belong in the top 10. 

I watched his entire career. He was a great player. 

But, at least ten Chiefs since 1960 were better. 

Sorry DT not in the top 10 is not up for debate, disrespectful and demonstrably untrue.  You can put him wherever you like in the top 10 though and I'll stop arguing 😄

And brah you had Henry Marshall on the list.  Great player but c'mon.  And I'm a mizzou honk. 

1 hour ago, xen said:

I spent all afternoon on Google trying to find a link, any link, to refute your thoughtful and well explained argument. Alas, I can find none. You are, as usual, absolutely and irrefutably correct in all your points, Well done. I let my deep affection for DT cloud my judgement, while you, on the other hand, demonstrated great intellectual acumen by separating your love of DT from your formidable cognitive abilities. For that, I salute you. I was wrong, you were (and remain) right. Your kung fu is better than mine. My deepest and most groveling apologies for ever doubting you. I hope we may remain friends. BTW, I'm sorry I never learned to spell the word "bowels." I blame the Missouri schools. Your current (and temporary) moniker stands as a monument to my linguistic inadequacies. 

There, there.