The Preseason mega thread

It is time. The window closed. Fire Reid. Trade Mahomes for a bag of circus peanuts. Veach shouldn’t manage a KMart. Spags should be out out to pasture. Toub still cannot teach guys to fair catch. Jones is never coming back, defense has no hope. Dudes don’t get open. Gimmick plays cost us the preseason.

The snap to the up back is such a shitty play.  It’s preseason. This is where we be lining it up and seeing if the offensive line is as good as I think it is and trusting your rbs to get six inches. I love the creativity of our offense, but on 3rd and 4th and less than a yard, don’t get cute, get mean.  Pound it.  Then when teams feel that tendency, you have playaction with the best qb in the league. 

Just now, SEMO said:

Maybe not in the preseason, but they need to start running the sneak again.  Pat’s knee was such a freak injury.  The chances of it happening again are astronomical.  

I get what you’re saying, but why can’t we just go old school , hand the ball off, and let the rb do his job?   The cute shit is why we were bad at short yardage last year.  We need to stop the cute. 

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I get what you’re saying, but why can’t we just go old school , hand the ball off, and let the rb do his job?   The cute shit is why we were bad at short yardage last year.  We need to stop the cute. 

Well, yeah.  That works, too.  Anything other this tired trickery that every DC has figured out.