Best way to watch games

I know this was a topic a few years ago and while i tried to find it I had no success. Anywhoo I live in Alabygodbama and having trouble with spending 350.00 then 73.00 a month for Youtubetv. Was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get Chiefs games live. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

37 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I know this was a topic a few years ago and while i tried to find it I had no success. Anywhoo I live in Alabygodbama and having trouble with spending 350.00 then 73.00 a month for Youtubetv. Was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get Chiefs games live. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

I use this link for MLB, college games, ufc ppv and chief games. I can get it all for free. Just use drop down menu to see whatever you want.

https://streameast.app/

Also you can cast it to your TV off a phone, laptop etc if you have a smart TV and the link won't pull up on the TV. I do it all the time and watch every game and ppv I can.

28 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I stream everything online now, I use Fire Cube &  Fire Stick's. My bill is a lot less than what Youtiube is asking. I know there are others here who stream as well

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

I use this link for MLB, college games, ufc ppv and chief games. I can get it all for free. Just use drop down menu to see whatever you want.

Also you can cast it to your TV off a phone, laptop etc if you have a smart TV and the link won't pull up on the TV. I do it all the time and watch every game and ppv I can.

That must be a newer site, don't think i have seen that before but i will bookmark it tonight when i get home from work

53 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I stream everything online now, I use Fire Cube &  Fire Stick's. My bill is a lot less than what Youtiube is asking. I know there are others here who stream as well

I use iptv thru firestick too. Love it.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Thanks for all the replies. So this works pretty good does it? Might have to try this. Thanks

18 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

A few years ago i got a VPN and NFL game pass international. Looks like its about 190 for the year now plus 10 to 15 a month for whatever VPN you choose. 

Some of the newer iptv do not need use of a VPN. 

13 hours ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

very  interesting and I am going to give it a try but I need to ask when I go to site I noticed on the left the teams list,  there were 28 teams listed, why were the Chiefs an 3 others not on that list?  Any ideas?  

No stream set up yet for those teams is my guess. If they have a game and no bye, there will be a stream for it eventually. 

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

No stream set up yet for those teams is my guess. If they have a game and no bye, there will be a stream for it eventually. 

there's Chiefs Fan FB page called strangely enough Chiefs Fan Page and they bootleg streaming of the game. It's not the best but beggars cant be choosers

On 8/22/2023 at 8:06 AM, arthur75 said:

Arthur what part of Bama do you like in?  I think I may have asked you years ago but have forgotten.  When we lived there it was brutal to find Chiefs games.   Didn't help we weren't very good and had no prime time games.   We live in South America and we us NFLGame pass but its a lot cheaper here than there.  They just switched to DAZN which apparently is only showing in 720p...so not sure how long that will last.   $350 is what game pass is now?  

On 8/22/2023 at 10:29 AM, Okiechief1 said:

A few years ago i got a VPN and NFL game pass international. Looks like its about 190 for the year now plus 10 to 15 a month for whatever VPN you choose. 

Gamepass moved to DAZN app and they are cracking down hard on users who do that.  My cousin tried it and occasionally it works but many times the app blocks him because of his VPN.  Maybe a more expensive VPN like one you mentioned will work though.   We paid $100 for our game pass in Colombia, but we don't need the vpn here to watch it.  Hope it works for y'all!

Dothan AL is where live for now. Have a chance at the first of the year to transfer to Leavenworth KS. Good thing about that is I love the Kansas city Area and it will add alot more money to retirement but The down side is hard to deep sea fish from Kansas and i will have to work 2 years longer than if I stay where I am at. Oh and I get to purchase season tickets again.

2 hours ago, arthur75 said:

Dothan AL is where live for now. Have a chance at the first of the year to transfer to Leavenworth KS. Good thing about that is I love the Kansas city Area and it will add alot more money to retirement but The down side is hard to deep sea fish from Kansas and i will have to work 2 years longer than if I stay where I am at. Oh and I get to purchase season tickets again.

Man if I got offered the chance to move back and get away from the east coast, I would jump

3 hours ago, arthur75 said:

Nice.  Been through Dothan a lot of times at Dothan Assembly of God.  We do missions work and they are a supporting church.  Sounds like a tough choice Arthur.  There are definitely benefits to both places.   Moved to Alabama after marrying my wife.  4 years in Phenix City and 7 in Butler AL.    On a side note, have you tried Conecuh Sausage?  Best sausage I've ever eaten.  Good luck to you bro!

On 8/23/2023 at 1:08 PM, arthur75 said:

Wow ....two areas I know well. I was born and raised in Leavenworth. My father in law was a lifer in the Army. His last assignment and retirement was in Enterprise, AL. My wife and I used to hit Dothan ( thrifting) when we would go to visit.

Since I live in NC, everything here is Panthers or Commanders, which are both covered primarily by Fox. Which means I get a lot of the Chiefs games covered by CBS. For the weeks KC won't be in my area, I still have NFL+. I just stay away from media and then watch the game later on Sunday.

Although I'm reconsidering it this year, since there is only 1 scheduled 1:00pm ET Sunday game. Everything else is prime time or the late afternoon game. 

• The topic was pinned