Best way to watch games

10 minutes ago, xen said:

Meh watch out for that site.  It's sketchy AF.  Steam was good but hard to click on anything on the stream without it trying to open popups.

If you are talking the site I gave, you have tried double click the play button. You then can expand it full screen.  Also it does open another tab, usually, and all you do is X out of that. 

4 hours ago, xen said:

Meh watch out for that site.  It's sketchy AF.  Steam was good but hard to click on anything on the stream without it trying to open popups.

They all do that... the price for being 'free'.

Just now, xen said:

Yes and that's the definition of sketchy AF.

I mean, watching video you already know is stolen is kinda sketchy to begin with... don'tcha think?

Anyone expecting a nice clean ride probably ain't too bright.

• 1 month later...

Watching the Vikes game on this stream site. Not one popup... not one window to close... just pulled up the game, clicked it, and started playing. 

Of course got my VPN just to be safe.

This is probably the best site I've tried.

Just now, mex said:

Watching the Vikes game on this stream site. Not one popup... not one window to close... just pulled up the game, clicked it, and started playing. 

Of course got my VPN just to be safe.

This is probably the best site I've tried.

link?

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Stream east is what I gave before. You can watch even ufc ppv on it.

That was a great experience. No ads, no pop ups, no nothing. Just the game what should have been on except they always play the donks out here

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 1:08 PM, arthur75 said:

Dothan AL is where live for now. Have a chance at the first of the year to transfer to Leavenworth KS. Good thing about that is I love the Kansas city Area and it will add alot more money to retirement but The down side is hard to deep sea fish from Kansas and i will have to work 2 years longer than if I stay where I am at. Oh and I get to purchase season tickets again.

I'll admit, I haven't searched really hard, but so far, I have not found a place  to deep sea fish in Kansas.

• 1 month later...

• 8 months later...
On 8/23/2023 at 1:08 PM, arthur75 said:

Dothan AL is where live for now. Have a chance at the first of the year to transfer to Leavenworth KS. Good thing about that is I love the Kansas city Area and it will add alot more money to retirement but The down side is hard to deep sea fish from Kansas and i will have to work 2 years longer than if I stay where I am at. Oh and I get to purchase season tickets again.

I think I mentioned this to you before but....was born and raised in Leavenworth. My father in law was military so he retired at his last assignment which was in Enterprise, AL....so I am quite familiar with Dothan