It's that time again..DONATION!

We have been soo lucky to have a benevolent benefactor like Boss with OBTW a new Baby to keep this forum up n running all the while we are seeing the best Chiefs football IMHO ever played with another exciting year upcoming. Don't be a freeloader and help out. 

PayPal

xenchief@yahoo.com

Cash app:

https://cash.app/$xenchiefcc

Screenshot_20230825_075614_Cash App.jpg

FAQ on donations:

Q: do I get anything for donating?

A: self respect, board esteem, you get 1 free pass to call me an asshole in CTO, and OT will show up at your house and give you your choice of a Blumpkin or a Dirty Sanchez.

Yes you can donate extra to keep the last part from happening.

Q:  why should I donate?

A: cause you want the board to stay open and it's expensive.

Q: can I do whatever I want on the board after I donate?

A: no.  And before you respond, SPFD fuck off.

Q:  what happens to the money and what happens if you raise more than board costs.

A:  money goes to boss to help with board expenses.  If we ever do raise more than board costs, the current plan is to buy more hookers and blow for the official CC superbowl win celebration.  Be good and you'll get an invite.

18 minutes ago, xen said:

FAQ on donations:

Q: do I get anything for donating?

A: self respect, board esteem, you get 1 free pass to call me an asshole in CTO, and OT will show up at your house and give you your choice of a Blumpkin or a Dirty Sanchez.

Yes you can donate extra to keep the last part from happening.

Q:  why should I donate?

A: cause you want the board to stay open and it's expensive.

Q: can I do whatever I want on the board after I donate?

A: no.  And before you respond, SPFD fuck off.

Q:  what happens to the money and what happens if you raise more than board costs.

A:  money goes to boss to help with board expenses.  If we ever do raise more than board costs, the current plan is to buy more hookers and blow for the official CC superbowl win celebration.  Be good and you'll get an invite.

You're an asshole!  And I haven't even donated....yet!  But I will gladly call you an asshole for free!

40 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

You're an asshole!  And I haven't even donated....yet!  But I will gladly call you an asshole for free!

No freebies, this ain't a european hostel. If you do it before you donate you start incurring daily fines of $25 per day until you donate.   If you do not donate before the deadline you will be shot.  Out of a cannon.  Into the sun.

XEN is an AssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAsshole!

Before you say "I SAID ONCE"  notice there are no spaces, so technically it is all one word!

I donate my Blumpkin to Xen!  I hear he likes them.  OT, you got your work cut out for you, lots of travel in your future hopefully!

7 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

XEN is an AssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAssholeAsshole!

Before you say "I SAID ONCE"  notice there are no spaces, so technically it is all one word!

I donate my Blumpkin to Xen!  I hear he likes them.  OT, you got your work cut out for you, lots of travel in your future hopefully!

I'll have to take the Buss. I refuse to get one of the special Gov approved ID cards so I can fly..sure many will get hemorrhoid's waiting on me to get there..a little revenge

9 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Donation received.  I guess you earned it.  No pass offs on the blumpkins sorry.  Also not redeemable for cash.  OT will be at your house at 8:30.  Sorry.

5 minutes ago, xen said:

lol some of the notes you fuckers send with the donations...

BTW whomever donated on cash app thank you.  I don't know who that is but much appreciated.

I just enjoy calling you an asshole.  It's worth every penny to have that free pas until the next donation period!