Bills next

duplicate

Disagree whole-heartedly. This post looks nothing like the post before it.

And if that post was a suggestion/demand, I don't know if you really want any/all of us to duplicate. Can you imagine a bunch of Mongooses, I mean, Mangos, I mean, Mongo's out there?

(My speech recognition heard mongooses when I said Mongos.)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disagree whole-heartedly. This post looks nothing like the post before it.

And if that post was a suggestion/demand, I don't know if you really want any/all of us to duplicate. Can you imagine a bunch of Mongooses, I mean, Mangos, I mean, Mongo's out there?

(My speech recognition heard mongooses when I said Mongos.)

:lol:   :lol:   I have heard that some folks' eyesight recognition thinks they see a mongoose when they see Mongo.

We MUST NOT fall two scores behind on this team.   It will be really really hard to catch up because running is our strength and the play action success we have is all built off the run.   If Bills score several points early,  we gotta put the ball in the air more and that's when we get in trouble.

True.  I think if we win the toss, we will elect to receive, bucking that new trend.  And for exactly this reason.

Not sure how the Chiefs would handle it, but I like deferring.  There's just something nice about starting the second half with the ball, especially if behind.  Scoring first is overrated.   :lol:

Spiller out. Jackson...questionable. Marrone said he didn't look like he was ready and that was Friday afternoon. Watkins...did not practice since leaving practice on Wednesday. Doesn't look good. Let's face it...the Bills offense is going to fall squarely on the shoulders of Kyle Orton. How the Chiefs get to him or do not get to him will determine so much. Even of they don't sack him I want KC to push, shove, knock down and otherwise harass him to the point he will be thrilled to hear the final whistle ending the game. 

Not going to lie...this game makes me nervous. It sounds cliche to say "if Chiefs play their game they win it" but that is exactly how I feel. Run the ball...play action...spread it around. Be superior on special teams. Win the field position battle. Win time of possession. Don't turn the ball over. I don't care if it's boring. If Chiefs get out of Buffalo with a 1 point win I will be happy.

Archived