Cranjis Pros and Cons end of preseason

Pros

Mahomes still god tier

Kelce doesn't look to have lost a step

Mckinnon doesn't look to have lost a step

I expect the Offensive Tackle play to be better this season.

Richie James, Rashee Rice, and Kadarius Toney all have a knack for getting wide open

Justyn Ross shows promise

Smith-Marsette or Justin Waton are potential trade and get extra pick scenerio.

All are backup Qbs look respectable including Oladokun. Perhaps another trade scenerio here.

Cons

Im getting worried about what the defense will look like. Specifically at the start of the year we may be without our 3 most impactful players in Chris Jones, Lajarius Snead, and Charles Omenihu.

Rashee Rice obviously has to stop the drops and the fumbles. Honestly if we was a 5th-7th round pick instead of a 2nd there would be more talk of keeping Smith-Marsette over him

CEH is so slow its made it impossible to even fetch a 7th round pick for him now and dump more cap space than cutting him.

Felix Uzomah im not sure im seeing a lot of upside here. its very early hope im wrong.

Dave Toub - still getting a penalty on every return that isn't a fair catch or kneel down. Whats new.

Short list here to see what everyone thinks, i know its preseason, its not a list to freak out over. Just some things to be aware of i would say.

The way the defense is shaping up its really looking to me like Mahomes and Kelce are gonna have to win games 38-30 for about the first half of the season until the defense gets all its guys back and gelled in with the younger players. Hopefully it will be like last year that by playoff time the defense is very good. Until then could be some high scoring games.

6 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

The way the defense is shaping up its really looking to me like Mahomes and Kelce are gonna have to win games 38-30

You just heaped praise on 3 receivers who have a knack for getting open and a 4th who shows promise. 

you also said McKinnon hadn’t lost a step, and we all know Pacheco will be rarin’ to go. 

The offense can handle it until we get our defense back.