Would you buy this?

With the Kansas City Chiefs readying to open their season, officials on Wednesday announced a few changes to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium’s concessions and merchandise — perhaps most notably, the addition of quarterback Patrick Mahomes bobbleheads.

That is, $1,800, 3-foot-tall Patrick Mahomes bobbleheads, complete with a replica Super Bowl LVII ring.

Only 30 are available, and Chiefs retail manager Kevin Bayus says they aren’t making more.

Patrick.JPG

• The title was changed to Would you buy this?

On 8/31/2023 at 6:39 AM, KC Warpaint said:

With the Kansas City Chiefs readying to open their season, officials on Wednesday announced a few changes to GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium’s concessions and merchandise — perhaps most notably, the addition of quarterback Patrick Mahomes bobbleheads.

That is, $1,800, 3-foot-tall Patrick Mahomes bobbleheads, complete with a replica Super Bowl LVII ring.

Only 30 are available, and Chiefs retail manager Kevin Bayus says they aren’t making more.

Patrick.JPG

It's a good thing they are not making more, because that looks more like Howdy Doody to me.

8 hours ago, kccrow said:

How many of you old bastards are still actively trying to talk your wives into letting you have one of these in the living room? :P

My wife has been begging for one.  I told her..............are you ready for this?   "No Howdy Doody"s in the living room.  How many times have I told you?"